I never mentioned it but...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by brainstew, Apr 18, 2007.

1. brainstew

brainstew Member

A week before 9/11, I had a dream about my floating abover the twin towers and seeing nothing but smoke and then 9/11 happened! Another experience is when I was sitting with my friend and I feel asleep over his house. I was having a great sleep and then I started having this dream that he was all pale and in a hospital bed and I was crying. In Seotember, two months later, he died of kidney failure, in the same hospital I visualized. I'm so scared, almost everyone I talk to, when i stay over their place or sleep with their things over my house I have a dream about their future or a terrorist event. What can I do to stop this? I'm terrified of my self!!!!!!!

2. brainstew

brainstew Member

My God at 21 I am going to die in a car crash

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think you just need to realize that all sorts of things happen all the time.
    and if we get an inkling of them beforehand, in our dreams or elsewhere, well sometimes that happens too.

it usually isn't very useful for there's really no sense in making any big deal about it.
    it usually isn't very useful because you never know when or if which dream events are going to take place in real life.

you can take them as a general warning that things CAN happen, but you don't really need dreams to tell you that either.

very rarely, when they connected dots that you haven't been able to conscously, or even been awaire of the existence of all of, then they might be useful in some sort of way. to yourself in your own life.

but you really need to take these things not as more then what they are.

=^^=
    .../\...