I never had a period

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Gabrielle, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Member

I have a abnormality that I can never menstrate. I had to get fake boobs so that I would not look like a child. I would like to know what it feels like to have one.

2. ArgScalawag

ArgScalawag Member

That's horrible, having fake boobs, not able to have kids..ah. Do you get discharge? Are you very active and athletic? What is this abnormalty? A hormone shot wouldn't work?

It doesnt feel like anything really. You don't notice or feel blood comming out, but you can get lower back pains, gut cramps >like you have the shits< Some people get diarrhea along with it, you feel fatter..bleh..thank the Lord for tampons! If you exercise regulary when you have your period, you don't get as many side-effects and a smaller flow.

I got my period late because I'm active. I notice that I don't get it regularly when I'm doing sports.

3. puddin

puddin Banned

I too can never mensturate.

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Wow that's awful. :( Like she said ^^^^^ you're not missing out on much except pain and bleeding. But I guess that means you maybe won't be able to have kids, right? Well wait...what about invitro? Could you do that? Hmm...

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i have a friend with that condition. she is gonna adopt.

and no... be glad that you dont have to get a period. you're only missing out on pain. :)

6. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

that might be one of those condition where your both a male and a female. or something like that. I read about someone who had it, its very sad. Im sorry. If you want kids you should adopt. Theres so many of them without parents its sad.

7. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

If you would've liked kids, that's real sad, and I'm also sorry that you need the fake boobs... but the menstruating, you're not missing out on anything! I hate it, I think it's terribly unfair women have to get through that every month for half their lives... I have everything named; cramps, bloated feeling, diarea, and bad... for years I missed school/work at least one day a month. There's better meds now but I still often get a wave of cramps at one time or another... and it doesn't help against the bloated feeling or the diarea. And then there's the minor inconveniences -leaking, what to do when you wanna go swim, etc.

At least for those who want kids it serves some purpose but I've known all my life I didn't want any (I didn't even like playing with baby dolls, lol!!). I've spent sooooooooooo many hours in the restroom or just doubled over in my chair or in bed, if you ad them all up I've wasted weeks like that... :(

8. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

If feels awful to have a period. Get horny, moody and crave chocolate, get pimples and stomach bloats up and aches, then a headache, and then bleed for a few days,, is hell..

9. akunasaka24

akunasaka24 Member

I used to be really anorexic and I stopped having periods but then I took medicine.

10. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

One of my best friends from middle school has always been a cross dress... or a boy living in a girld body... shes now 24 and has never had a period..... Now she is starting the process of having a sex change.... But she never had a period cause she was anorexic cause she dodn't want to look femenin

11. snelio37

snelio37 Member

that's something you don't see everyday.

12. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

Periods are great, if you go for that sort of thing. I get these really erotic dreams whenever I have it, which is fun, but other than that, it sucks.

13. kayy

kayy Member

I think we should stop having these jugements about how women should be and look like. I know some women soing yoga who can in some way stop menstruating by doing some kind of daily exercise! Because they belsive that menstruating isn't only about looling blood and the egg, you loose, energy too, vitality. We are so brainwashed to think that we all have to baby machines ready to conceive at any time... We are over populated anyway, we can adopt, and there are other way to feel love with kids, others... Why is it that it has to be of your own genes? Real affection is not about DNA!!!!

14. Kst88

Kst88 Member

i hate everythin bout periods! the 1 n only good thing i can think ov is if ya bring it up in convo wit a guy it's a sure fire way 2 get them 2 shut up lol!