I need your HONEST opinion on my pics...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by spirit of the night, Jan 22, 2009.

1. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

you ask for honest opinions in RT....

but anywho, yeah, a little bit of color on the lips, a bit of powder (actually helps skin stay dry, soft, and keeps from breakouts -at least for me), and a bit of mascara.. that just enhances. no cake up make-up. i believe thats what zilla is referring to. i dont care to wear very much make-up either. but i like to use those 3.

2. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

lol true i did ask, but im not the "look at my clothes" type. i like simple style i guess, and stuff that highlights curves.

i do go gothic/hippie sometimes though, depends on my mood. :)

and thanks, but nope, still not going to wear make up, i do look abit ill at the moment, but hey, not alot of sun to be gotten in january in grey london.

blessings

3. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

hmm. the way people adorn themselves is a reflection of their soul. so when i see people wearing dull or tacky clothes, of course i think they are boring or tasteless, respectively. which may not necessarily be the case, but it's good to at least acknowledge the way you are perceived. i think the way people dress and take care of themselves often says more about them than they words they utter, though the things people say can often be telling about what they fill their minds with ;)

i firmly believe that an important step on the path to self-realization is gaining insight not only into self, but also into how others view the self, be them intimate friends, casual acquaintances, or people met in passing.

ultimately, though, you must stay true to your soul. good for you if you are doing that, whatever you do is fine by me as long as you are self-aware and happy :)

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

So basically you’re telling her to GO GOTHIC :eek:

Hotwater

5. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

thank you Zilla :) i try to have an insight into how people see me, but i also try to dress to make myself feel good.
    to be honest, when i took the pics i was probably in pjs :p so not exactly trying to look my best.

at age 17 self realization is top on my list, i am always trying to find who i really am and it does scare that i will probably never truely know how people see me, what they say after i leave the room. so i draw a line on how much i think about it.

when i want to, i can dress very well, if i say so myself :O but i do, i love my clothes, i have three chests of drawers haha. i just, dont always make the effort. comfort is very important when it comes to clothes for me.

i think i have always been taught to be true to myself, and i will always try to stick to that.

blessings