I need to stock up for the summer!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Mushgirl, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Mushgirl

Mushgirl Member

I haven't been able to find a dealer recently, so as far as that goes i'm screwed :( but i'm interested in growing my own plants. I live in the UK and I'm 16 - so say I ordered some seeds, how possible is it that I'd get caught and arrested?!? My parents would grate me with the cheese grater! But I've got a craving for weed and I haven't scored any in ages :)

Peace :p

2. posedat

posedat Member

you cheeky little girl.... find a good dealer or just get some seeds.. germinate them and put them outside somewhere next to a tree line where no one can see them in the field..
    as for likelyhoods of getting caught... if you let them grow on their own... next to none... but if you plan on taking that extra special care girls tend to take of plants.. well you figure it out... just plant 'em and visit them once in a while to be sure no one has nicked them and apreciate when harvest time is coming...

3. Mushgirl

Mushgirl Member

ah i didn't think of letting them grow on their own! ahhhhhhhh :)
    "but if you plan on taking that extra special care girls tend to take of plants" - meaning...? our feminine touch encourages them to blossom and grow with unnatural enthusiasm? haha... actually i do have a plant that eats earwigs which is pretty fucking cool.

4. a.person

a.person Member

I think its the wrong time of year for outside growing :/