I need to pee

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Skratch, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Skratch

Skratch Member

Fuck heroin I'm quitting tomorrow

I really really really gotta pee

guess I should have pissed before I shot this shit

now everyone point and laugh[​IMG]

2. DepTh

DepTh Member

why cant you piss?

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

for somereason opiates stop urine flow, The more powerful the opiate the harder it is to piss. I mean its hard as hell to get the flow started !!!!

4. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I have to deal with this after taking a high dose of DXM sometimes. Constipation is a bitch.

5. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I can still piss when I'm on opiates, and it feels awesome.

6. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I have digestive issues as is, an 80 makes it near impossible to piss, sometimes I have to sit down to piss or like stand a weird way to get it to flow.

7. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

8. The Stig

The Stig Member

Glad I'm not the only one. I always have to sit, even run the faucet a little... even then it's an eternal struggle.

9. Mustelid

Mustelid Member

I stopped using opiates because it's impossible for me to pee at all, even a little drip, until the next morning. A friend recommended drinking a lot of water before starting, saying that once you are urinating a great deal like that, it doesn't stop flowing, even after partaking.

I'm too afraid of the terrible need to pee, with that much water in my bladder to try that though.

The running faucet, or thinking about waterfalls doesn't work for me at all. Neither does repeated standing and sitting. I'm not sure if there are any tricks that work my my plumbing is medicated like that.

10. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Nothing causes me to be constipated anymore, but the running faucet was usually what let me finally go. I could just stand there and close my eyes and concentrate on it, and it worked.

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Yea it definitley depends on how much you are on, but I have always had the same trouble with peeing. Except I dont know it really doesnt bother me, if I cant go, generally, I dont really have to go and it doesnt cause me any physical pain. Maybe a mild discomfort temporarily, but if I have to go I can eventually go. Just force yourself, mind over matter. In my experience is much like my every other week piss test in front of my parole agent. Just have to keep trying or you arent going anywhere soon! Lol :tongue:
    Namaste Family -

12. Oxy

Oxy Member

I just have to stand there for a while, sitting helps. I just have to concentrate REALY hard. Kinda like pee meditation.

13. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I just let 'er rip.

Push on your bladder. Just push right below your bellybutton and it'll come out like a piss missile.

14. trojanman22

trojanman22 Member

what works for me is talking on the phone when youre trying to piss. you'll be so concentrated on the conversation you will forget you were trying to piss and eventually you will. This is the only thing that worked for me after taking 200mg. of tramadol and not being able to piss for 8 hrs.

15. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

omg u seriously have trouble pissing after consuming 200mgs of tramadol?? i mean i understand where ur comin from but its not that hard to piss on 200mgs tramadol...