I need some help with this one...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by xanexehsx, Jan 16, 2005.

1. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

there is this guy that i have been spending alot of time with for the past month or so... like he called me at least once or twice everyday..and we hung out alot and stuff..everytime i would leave he would kiss me goodbye.. and everyone was confussed as to whether we were dating or not. I was too seeing as we never talked about it so about a two weeks ago, i asked him about it and he told me he didnt want a girlfriend right now. I didnt really understand this very much because of all the time we spent together and he always told me about how he likes me and cares about me.

Well anyway, ever since then, he hasnt talked to me as much and has acted different around me. The whole thing kinda makes me mad though because it seems like he was just leading me on the whole time. i really like this guy alot but I dont know whether i would be better off not talking to him anymore or what...

sorry its soo long.. any advice would be appretiated:)

2. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Welcome to the world of jerk guys! Not saying all guys are jerks mind you, because there's plenty of chicas that would do the same thing.
    Bottom line is this- there are people in this world who are going to tell you things they think you wanna hear, but they don't mean it. I call this lying. It's happened to me many times over & you just have to be aware of it. I'm not saying don't trust anyone, I'm just saying you have to be careful & protect yourself from getting hurt.

3. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

thanks...i think i hate guys

4. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

well him anyway

5. steffan

steffan puffin

sounds like something might have made him change his mind. its posible it was something that had nothing to do with you, who knows, and your too young to sweat this one too much

6. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

substitute girlfriend with boyfriend and take out the dont.

7. Binky

Binky Member

He wants to play the field. He wanted to get into your paints and still have the option of getting into other girls paints if the opportunity came around. He’s a jerk, I know the type. Don’t dwell yourself over him he’s not worth it

8. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

binky does make a little logical sense.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yes but i think its overly cynicle, i mean if he jsut wanted to get into her pants, he could have said what he said, and forgotten she ever asked.

he could also perhaps be wanting just a casual relationship, and was afraid that you would want to make it a 'relationship' and knew that when people ask about their relationship, it usually means its not an issue thats jsut gonna go away? or maybe thats looking into it too much

10. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

well, thats what i thought at first, but he laughed when i said that and actually, he spent way too much time with me to even have time for other girls... he did tell me that he was having trouble with his friends though and something about that, but if he really cared about me, that has nothing to do with me, i dont know why it would change his mind about me...

11. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Here he was having a good relationship with this girl. They liked spending time with each other.

Then that girl starts talking "where are we going with this ..." "are we boyfriend and girlfriend."... All that female relationship stuff.

Every question looked to him like it was a waiting trap. It was a bunch of "those" questions that he could never answer right.

Better keep away from that woman if these kinds of talks are going to happen.

I'll bet he wishes that she hadn't started that particular conversation.

12. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

lol yeah, but he said he knew he was waiting 4 me to ask about that...

13. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, in that case ....

I don't know what (if anything) he wants to do with your body.

I suspect that he wants a no pressure, no goals kind of friendship relationship. The conversation may have eliminated his ability to have that kind of friendship with you, but...

Well, thats my guess as to what he is thinking.

14. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

oh yeah.. ill just add that this isnt someone who i just met or anything. I have known him for a while and i went out with him on and off b4 but we didnt really know each other too well, and thats y we broke up...but we actually know eachother and such ...

thanks for the advise everyone...i think maybe hes just confused..

15. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

translation: i just want a fuck buddy

sweetie you are better off not diving into this one unless you are only looking for a hookup. the fact that he cooled off after you talked to him only enforces the fact that you scared him when you mentioned the emotional aspect of your relationship...sounds like he wants his makeout sessions a la carte.

16. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

lol.. i thought of all these things pretty much.. they make no sense.. well i hate him.

17. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

if it makes you feel any better, i still love you.

18. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member