i need some advice with my gf.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Pmeth, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

let me tell you a story iv been going out with my "gf" for about 4 months, and she usually treated me like shit, what i mean by this is , she would invite me to go to the mall with her and her friends and she would ignore me.. when shes pissed off and wont tell me why.. she never tells me about her problems and when she does and i give her advice she NEVER EVER listens to me and takes other peoples advice, she would rather be with out people then just me alone and im not saying me alone all the time but even when we dont see each other for a week and i ask her to come over she would rather go to the mall with other friends and invite me to come along. She sometimes acts like an attention whore doing stupid stuff to get attention ( i once told her i wanted to do shrooms to get a spiritual experence maybe learn why i feel somewhat empty inside why life feels so dull to me i was looking to learn more about my self to actually educate my self.) and she got upset so i promissed her i woudnt do it without talking to her about it later she got upset and told me she was going to do E, and when i told her to think about it that doing is E is dangerious and knowing her not knowing wtf shes doing she might get way over her head, but she told me "there is nothing you can do about it im doing it anyway" and i got pissed off at her and i told her how i felt and she kept saying that i kinda feel like a father watching out over her all the time.

Basicly we decided to take a break and over our break i met this amazing girl who we sorta started flirting and becoming close, and i decided to break up with my gf...now my x gf is telling me how she cannot live without me ,how now that she lost me she regrets alot of the stuff she did, how shes sooo sorry.. and how im her true love and she cannot breath witout me etc. and she told me she did all that stuff becasue she wanted me to "save" her to watch over make sure she didnt do this stuff and how she realised to not treat me like she does now.

and now im sorta stuck between 2 girls.. i think this is SO unfair for both of them i personally dont think im worth that , but i still do have feelings for my x gf, but.. i do for this other girl.. but becasue i have history with my x gf i guess i chose her over the other girl. i feel like an asshole. I decided to put the other girl aside and i gave my gf another chance, telling her we will be together but not offically going out for a couple of weeks to see how it goes.

any advice?

2. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

oooo this ones a toughy man, a toughy indeed. your ex has given you reason not to trust her, has the new girl given you any reason to be wary of her?

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

break it off with the ex, tell the new girl about the situation and how you want to go slow with her so you ahve time to sort out your emotions etc over the ex, since you dont watn her to be the rebound girl

4. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sounds to me like you and your ex are complete opposites. Even if you guys had a relationship going, it would be flawed and faulty. Seeing as the end result of most relationships is marriage, imagine the extreme for any relationship you're in, imagine you two are married. If you don't think you could live with someone of her nature, break it off and move on. One thing you'll learn in life is that generally, people don't change. Part of maturity is being able to recognize when relationships aren't extremely compatible and knowing when to break them off and move on.

When I was your age, I was in the exact same position. I was going out with a girl who tended to ignore me, didn't want the close personal relationship I did, etc. It went in an out a few times like yours is, and ended up completely falling apart. I also had another girl who stepped in, and it's the same girl I'm with now and I couldn't be happier. My two cents is to stop trying to fix the old and move on to the new, go with the new girl.

5. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL Member

break it off with the ex!
    she is emotionally manipulating you!!!...if she REALLY loved you she would not have treated you this way.

given it a chance with the new girl..she sounds really cool!

6. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Break it off with the crazy skirt.

You were only together for 4 months, anyway. I'm surprised you pussed out and stayed together that long. Excuse me, but your pussy lips are hanging out.

7. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Well my x was my first real gf i ever had..period. She was also the first girl i fooled around with etc, i was really shy before i met her. Shes a sweet girl dont get me wrong but sometimes she is very dramatic and it bugs me, last night we where talking on the phone and i said somthing that upset her so she kept saying that her stomache hurt and when i told her to go drink some water or go take a tylinol she would say Noooo my stomache hurts i cant move! and im like in my head.. "Sigh" you know and now im completely confused and just it sucks, becasue i got this amazing really sweet smart girl , that i was i guess sorta leading on if i take my gf back and like i dnno..what to do becasue the reason my gf and i went out with her in the first place is becasue she gave me a chance and now shes like begging for a chance back from me, she was crying to me on the phone telling me how sorry she was and how it will never ever happen again and how she took me for granted and now she realized what its like living without me.. etc..and i feel like shit becasue of all of this and confused.

8. Jadedangyle

Jadedangyle Member

You know what, I've been that "other girl" before. The guy and I were best friends. We were both flirts, so we never really took each other's flirting terrible seriously. He was dating this girl that he was just crazy about. (She and I knew each other, and she had disliked me from even before she met me. Long story)

So, eventually they had sex (each other's first). About 3 days later (maybe less), she goes to a party at some friend's house and winds up screwing a guy she met at the party. She "remorsefully" confesses and he agreed to give her another chance. Litterally, the next day, she has yet another one night stand with someone else she just met. He was crushed. I was furious. I just wanted him to realize that, if I had the chance, I'd never treat him like that. I'd show him that he deserved sooo much better than that, and I'd treat him better than that. But......How do you tell your best friend that when, 1.) He's dealing with his toughest break-up ever (bad timing) and 2.)When you are scared out of your mind that it will ruin your friendship? You know?

Fast forward to now...........He and I have been married for nearly 5 years (this August. :D), we have kids, we're happy, and completely monogamous (to the best of my knowledeg, of course.). She is 23, divorced, has 2 kids and one on the way (All different fathers), lives at home off of her parents, and is miserable.

I'm not judging people who are similar situations (multiple kid w/ multiple parents, living at home, etc.). In her case, though, since she is miserable, I can't help but think it's fair that she's miserable because of the bitchy things she has done.

Okay, sorry for going off on that rant. Can you tell I really dislike this person. Maybe one day I'll mature enough that I stop getting pissed every time I think about it. lol

9. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

So what if she's your first?

If you don't get rid of the skeez now and start actually living, she'll be your only and then you'll wake up one day and realize what an ass you've made of yourself.

I've been doing that for the past three months - wondering what the fuck I was even thinking.

10. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

lol... oh how i have dealt with that... even from a 22 yr old. sometimes you just have to tell them if they're not going to do anything about it, you don't want to hear about it. it sounds like your ex/gf is really immature and you would be better to just move on. we all have the ability to get along with many different people, so just b/c you have some good times doesn't mean you should put up with the bad stuff too.. you can find somebody you get along with even better.

11. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

she's also emotionally manipulating you, and you can't let ppl do that to you. i had a guy tell me every time i tried to break up with him that he would try to kill himself... we finally broke up because he broke up with me and while it was still really hard, it was the best thing that ever happened and his immature and selfish behavior is something i am glad i don't have to deal with anymore.

12. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

Thats true when we just broke up she said the exact same thing she told me she would kill her self and i had to sit with her on msn for 2 hours at 3 AM in the morning talking her outta everything telling her how im not as special as she lays me out to be, and if i was she would have treated me better neadless to say she was crying to me telling me how sorry she was and how she will never ever treat me like that again and what ever i want her to change she will or at least try her best to change.

The funny thing is we where broken up for 3 weeks and she's been to 2 partyes and turned down 4 guys in one party and 2 in the other. Even when i told her we might not get back together she still did supposedly for me..

this makes me think u know? Also before we broke up we where planning on losing our virginity to each other and im not a sex crazed guy, just i dunno i never really felt loved before till now.. i guess im nieve, but like i need advice..obviously ill love someone later on in my life, obviously..just i dont know i think i really still like her and maybe its worth giving her a shot

13. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL Member

QUOTE: i guess im nieve, but like i need advice..obviously ill love someone later on in my life, obviously..just i dont know i think i really still like her and maybe its worth giving her a shot

REPLY: you've been given advice...and most of it has been to break up with her. if you're seriously worried that she WILL try to kill herself, then alert the relevant people (her parents, friends, teachers etc). let them know that you're breaking up with her and she's threatened to kill herself if you do. then leave it with them.
    seriously...life is too short to stay with someone like that. there's no point in 'giving it another shot'...give it a shot with the new (and not psychotic!) girl.

now please dont post again unless its to say 'i broke up with her'.

posts that ask for advice ('what do i do?') and then after 50 ppl have posted giving the same advice ('break up with her!') REPEAT THE QUESTION ('yeah but what do i do?')....are kind of pointless. you've asked the question and gotten a lot of opinions. if you want to stay with her and be miserable...why post here asking for advice and then ignoring it?

14. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i think ive fallen in love with you

in other words, ditto. to the op, this femme is not good for you, call it off with her, alert the new girl as to the situation, how you feel, and be careful not to turn that into a rebound relationship and youll muddle your way through it from there

15. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Tuck your pussy lips back in and find somebody that isn't an attention whoring piece of shit.

Will you still "love" her when she's attention whoring it up on top of three other guys? Or will you just take it?

Grow a pair, you emo pussfag.

16. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Lmao i havnt heard that one before.
    Mind if i use it on people to?

17. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Absolutely not. If I hear tell you're ganking my lines, I'll swim across the Atlantic fucking Ocean and kick your ass.