i need helpful advice about my relationship

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by tomarrow never knows, Jun 4, 2006.

1. spooner

spooner is done.

don't worry. nights in jail build character.

2. tomarrow never knows

tomarrow never knows Member

well in that type of situation along with roughly 8 hrs of drinking
    and honestly dear i dont need to see the situation threw no bodys eyes but my own.. because thats the only take on life i can honestly have. and the only reason i knew it was going on was because her brother is my guitar player and like besty friend he knew and was tired of seeing her walk on me and see his friend blind and falling futher for someone who could give a fuck about them.. so he told me to view her myspace instead of acttually telling me because its his sister.. but honestly i dont regret what i did..this fucking wanker knew she was with me.. we were friends. thats disrespect to the fullest and he needed a smack in the fucking head.. im not violent usualy, infact ive been known to back down from shit like this in the past.. but my anger got the best of me and fucking wam.. but like i said im glad i did it. and i think its awesome u actually care enough to discuss it. weither it was love, jealousy. Alcohol or just spite.. it felt good.

Live Forever

-matt-

3. prismatism

prismatism loves you

but... why did you do it? that's what i don't understand. you didn't think it would win her back, did you?

do what you want, that's fine, but i just don't get what that accomplished..

anyway, i think you'll be happier without her.

4. tomarrow never knows

tomarrow never knows Member

wait so ima "dumb ass" because i fucking hit someone? say everyones talking about looking through other eyes and taking a diffrent view of the situation.. well look at it from my stand point.. someone ive known since i was like i dunno 9 or 10 fucks around with my girl behind my back keeps it hush hush till i find out.. fuck that. the mother fucker got what was comming to him and if you wouldnt handle it the way i did Cheers! because its not about him and her its about friendship and all the times me and this idiot had partying and makin music... road trips dude you wouldnt understand.. and worthless teenage relationship? dude look at todays world.. the older people who got married when they were fucking 16.. and tell me it was worthless age has nothing to do with it man its called true commitment and not beating around the fucking bushes. and for the post above this one.. no i didnt think i could win her back.. infact i dont want her back and i didnt that day.. it was just what that fuck had comming to him.. but again thanx u guys for postin glad to see someone acttually gives a fuck in this world come undone at the seems.

Live forever

-matt-

5. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

ahh fuck that man.....like every gf iv had go to the great lengths of checking all my shit (answering my phone.....watching me check my myspace and trying to guess my passwords n shit acting like its a form of flirting trying to get it outa me ect...) so i you were right about what you did(though ida handles it differently).....i saw my gf of 8 months playing basketball with one of my good freinds about 2 years ago and it seemed like alot more thn a game of basketball.....a little too touchy feely......i walked up and they had awkward looks on their faces so i got curious and started yelling a bit.....we fought....(well sorta.....it was just 1 punch)

and iv never regretted anything more in my life......

me and him are verry good freinds now but if i could id do it all over agin....ida just walked away and ended it.....

n i guess im alot more humble now.....anyone got a time machine?

thers a line between voicing your opinion and hating....and your kina flirting with it.......

anyways man.....i hope it all works out for you

6. spooner

spooner is done.

you should win putziness award for coming to yh and expecting 'helpful advice.'

7. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You should eat some mushrooms

8. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Hitting people is cool :D

9. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No, its not.
    "'An eye for an eye' makes the whole world blind" Gandi

10. Orsino2

Unless you're a spider or a cucarachas or a someting, ya know. :D

11. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Dude I would kick ass if I were a spider.

12. Orsino2

I have arachniphobia.

13. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Run from me, bitch!