i need help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by balmik, Aug 20, 2005.

1. balmik

balmik Member

ok here wat happen this only happen like 20 mins ago ok a girl i no just came on to me an she nos im goin out with her friend an she got out of a relation with one of my other friends my other friend an her best friend r goin out now an she is jealous an everythin an i no her past she was a slut an i been tryin to help her wat should i do

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

damn..seems rather incestouse to me..
    well ok i'd say just ignore it..u say shes kindaa slut just laugh it off ..i mean she probly comes on to alot of people..probly has self image probs & something..just act like it never happened & go on being her freind..otherwise your gonna get yurself in a really sticky mess

3. balmik

balmik Member

yea thx i think i will do that

4. Jack-a-Roe

Jack-a-Roe Member

wow...that has to be the most confusing thread ever...but i think you should make sure she knows you aren't interested and tell her why in the nicest way possible

5. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Stay away from women with head issues.

6. SuperAspie

SuperAspie Banned

wtf did you just say? i think balmik accidentally sat on the keybaord again.

7. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I'm not normally a grammer Nazi, but...

It's "KNOW", not "no".

And there are these fun little dots...look down to the right...there's a ">" on the same key. Try them...they work wonders.

Sheesh :rolleyes: