I need an empathic mentor!

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by firebird, May 19, 2004.

1. firebird

firebird Member

Are there any empaths out there who can help me develope, and control my abilities. Emotions can be very overwhelming on their own, without others involved. It's worse when someone you care about is close to someone who has a dark aura and negative thoughts. I want to help people with my "gift", but I'm useless unless I can Control and handle it. Please help, and thank you for taking the time to read this. Anything would be helpful. :eek:

2. spinelli

spinelli Member

I guess uv heard of a "psychic bubble".
    This technique of visually sorrounding urself with a shield will help to rebound the negative energy u speak about.
    Ive always dismissed the bubble thing,thinking it was not necessary. But its necessary for everyone, its one of those mental exercises that take little effort to perform but can make (or over time)ur life so much better.
    I like visualising a protection of fire sorrounding my body before I go to work.

3. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Sometimes people will constantly try to break you're walls down though... Which normally doesn't matter, unless they can get to you in a time period of weakness... Other people seem to be exceptionally good at this.
    Try haveing somebody attacking you in that way when you're on mushrooms... Thats unpleasant, because you're second guessing everything.

4. firebird

firebird Member

I am familiar with the bubble, but people do try to break the boundaries. Thank you you guys.

Wow, other peoples feelings are giving me a headache. I seriously need to meditate...

5. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

In Tibetan Buddhism we have some techniques for cutting through negativity such as Vajrakila, Vajrapani, Dorje Drollo, Chod and other practices. They are pretty effective. I also wear rudraksha most of the time. For beginners who don't know where to turn using Kali mantras are pretty effective. There's many of them but Om Kreem Kalikiyei Namaha is pretty good. Another thing I have learned and used are the combination beej mantras for two powerful mothers Durga and Kali it goes - Kreem Doom Kreem, Kreem Doom Kreem. This should have a good effect in forcing out negativity. Of course people forget their own religions. I keep telling others that the Catholic rosary is very fabulous and effective technique, and not just a punishment. As you can see I recommend that one resort to their religion which is the most natural thing in the world to do. Each faith has the message of light and freedom.

6. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

i guess i'm lucky that my mother is an emapath, so i always was kind of mentored by her, but i can offer some other help.

check you PsiPog.com
    they should be able to help you. they helped me.
    they take a non-religious approach to the whole concept.