I might be busted

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Rugor, May 4, 2007.

1. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

So I bought a gram of trainwreck from this chick at school and put it in my locker before school. So then after school im heading to my locker to pick it up and the fucking manger of the lockeroom is in my locker row and looked like he was searching lockers...im not positive but it looked like it and fuck so I just walked home hoping that my sack of weed will be there on monday...plus over the weekend if he never did find it then shit it will make that locker row smell even though the dealer said she smell proofed the bag...

so if I did get caught what would happen? oh and damn my parents don't know I smoke and they always tell me smoking is bad and if they find out that will be gay

2. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hmm.. dont sweat it man. Even if he was snooping around I doubt he would go through every single locker, so you might get lucky. Then again.. you might just be paranoid about it.

If I were you, I would go ahead and come up with some good excuse to why it was there just in case so your not suprised with it and dont have a good story behind it. So when you come up with one post it and I'll let you know what I think.

3. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

but the sack has my finger prints on it? do you think they'll fingerprint it? also locks are weak if you yank on them a lot they sometimes unlock so I'll just say
    I have no clue maybe some guy yanked my lock and put it there but it's not mine...but then they might drug test me and I smoked yesterday and the day before and the day before so I don't think I can clean my system by monday...

4. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

no offence, but that's a horrible excuse.

5. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

well gimme a good execuse im bad at thinking of ones

6. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

too fucked, sorry bro.

7. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

and this thread brings us nicely back to the whole point of

DONT TAKE WEED TO SCHOOL.

But [I suppose] I hope things work out for you.

8. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

it's just so gay cus theres tons of asshole ganster kids that bring weed to school everday and dumbass kids that blaze at lunch and me a good kid that's never gotten in trouble for fights or drugs or ever..my school and police record is clean and I even help people out I don't know...and for my good karma I get fucked over with this....so hopefully that locker guy didn't find shit and im safe and will have it on monday.

9. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

life loves kicking the nice guy, bro. it's a lesson though, don't make the same mistake again.

10. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

ok now i do pity you as your not another dumbass kid....

11. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

12. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

do you think I would get expelled if I got caught ? and btw it's saturday now so if they found weed in my locker they would have called my house already right? or do they wait till you come back to school then call you to the office?

13. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

dude you'll be straight

14. De stoned fryball

De stoned fryball Member

Lol man i feel for you.
    Next time use a locker thats NOT YOURS!
    That way if they find it, its not traced back to you at all.