I Made My Own Ambient Album

Discussion in 'Ambient and Trance' started by shane9689, Feb 24, 2015.

1. shane9689

shane9689 Members

2. Bud D

Bud D Member

Reminds me a little of boards of canada

3. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Oh nice! I love tracks w spoken word. Seriously wish there was more spoken word psytrance out there. If you know of any, let me know :)

I like it! The beat is a little slow for my liking, but I can dig it. I think the volume for the treble/clap should be turned down just a tiny bit so that it's not overpowering, or turn up the spoken word bit and the bass hit a bit more so the volume seems normalized overall. I don't know how to explain it, but the track itself does have a unique vibe to it that's easy to be immersed in. Kind of a dark street vibe maybe. Maybe enhance/layer the bass a bit at certain points? I love how the sound cuts off to a delay/reverb sound at certain points.

Just me doing critique, hope it helps. I like the style and where it could be headed :)

4. riponis

riponis Members

wow! I just signed up to compliment you! that is some nice stuff there bud!
    I have to agree with the previous comment, the quality can be improved (the high sounds are too loud and you really can just barely hear the bass) but I LOVE THE STYLE MAN! keep up the good work, would love to hear from you again!
    Best wishes,
    riponis

p.s. can anyone link me similar music?