i love

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by texasmade3, Apr 2, 2007.

1. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

xanax.. i doo i dooo i dooooo oooooooo......

2. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

da da da

hums*

...that's all I want to say to you.

3. texasmade3

whats that supose to mean... u want some?

4. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

No, it's lyrics to a Police song! :D

... Well erm ah... yes! I'd probably take one. Could use some relaxation, actually.

5. texasmade3

wow i dont remember posting this... whoa... this is scary..

6. yea... xanax will definitely do that to you..

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

If only that were all it did to you. Sadly, I've seen its long term abuse ruin the minds of some very good and creative people. But how can you be considered a creative person when you cant feel any emotion for so long? You just cant.

8. texasmade3

im not one to abuse it though, i actually need it. not just take it recreationaly.. but yes if taken every day and people who abuse it, it can def. change them for good.

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

[size=-1] I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by xanax, starving hysterical naked...

:D
    [/size].

10. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I used to too! Get off of that stuff. It will ruin your life! I lost my job and life because of that stuff! I just finally got everything back after being clean since New Years.
    It is great though. I miss it sometimes-everything goes with xanax-wine, sex, work, studying!

11. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Your memory and decision making skills are just shot to hell! I was glad to find it comes back eventually.

12. not borrowing money... I used to get soo fucked up and borrow money from people and have NO recollection of it at all and I definitely pissed a few people off. Xanax used to give me the munchies really bad when I smoked a lot of pot while I was on it, too, so I started getting fat and couldnt figure out why... lol

13. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I got fat on xanax too! I mean REALLY FAT, like almost intot he obese category. Once I stopped I got my hyper, neroutic personality back and it all came off.

I got in a lot of financial trouble too. I would just shop all the time and drink-sometimes drink while shopping.
    My wake-up was when I went to Mexico in December and bought flexiril, xanax, valium and tramadol and took it all along with drinking all day and night. I got sooooo sick. The hospital thought I had the norco virus and I was too embarassed to tell the truth and then I just stopped, was like screwwwwwwwwww this man.
    How long were you on it for? SOmetimes I still feel like I can't get as happy as I used to before the xanax.

14. honestly? I dont even know... Months, I know that. I'm not even exactly sure how it happened, I met this girl who sold them for 50 cents each and I started buying them like crazy and the next thing I know, I got people pissed at me, my parents worried about me, I couldn't remember CHUNKS of time, people I met, things I did.. it was strange, and then all of a sudden the girl couldn't get them anymore and I was like, "oh well" and just stopped taking them like it was nothing, and EVERYTHING started coming back to me gradually and I was like, holy shit i was a fucking zombie and didn't even realize it! It's definitely some scarey shit.
    Oh and I definitely shopped a lot too! I had all this stuff and I couldn't remember where I got it, lol.

15. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Same here! I got diagnosed with an idenity disorder because I couldn't remember huge chunks of time either and am now almost certain it was just the xanax because after I stopped it I haven't had one blackout. I had 4 different shrinks rxing me xanax, valium, ativan and kolonpin and then I ordered more from pakistan.
    I have one relationship I can't remember, another one I can't remember the last year of, 3 failed college courses, a job I got laid off from and none of it bothered me at the time. xanax is so evil! Plus since I was fat I was buying clothes that didn't even fit me at the time. I wouldn't even try stuff on and I also have charge accounts that I don't remember opening.
    My weirdest experience was on a flight. I had been so drugged up on the plane I hallucinated and swore there was an indian food buffet and unlimited champagne when I got out of the airport. Everyone thought I was nuts. When I landed there were two flight attendants standing next to me. I wonder what I was saying and doing. I am SO EMBARASSED of how I acted when I was on that stuff.
    I feel so lucky that everything in my life is together now. I am just so afraid of fucking it up though because of how bad I did last year.

16. texasmade3

wow.. you guys make it sound like its fucking the devil... i just started taking it, but not everyday. jsut when i need it. and.. shit.. now i dont think i want to anymore.. but i need it for my panic attacks.. what the hell..

17. texasmade3

how much did you guys take of it? im only taking about .5 mg to 1mg at most..

18. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

xanax always seemed like a lame drug to me. much better things to be getting high on

19. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i was given xanax for a while. i don't get it. it just made me go to sleep.

20. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

thats alll its ever done for me. If I wanted to do that, I'd just do heroin, cuz that shit makes me do the same thing