I love Walmart <3

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jo_k_er_man, Jan 18, 2009.

1. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Ahh of course, the dreaded number 2

2. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

haha i really want to participate in one of those mass shoplifting campaigns where they steal like 30,000$ worth of shit from Walmart or sam's club as a form of protest

I can imagine a bunch of cops start arresting people so like half of the people in the walmart are shoplifters and rush out like mexicans getting over the border

3. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

4. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

so how do you do it correctly?

5. mmg

mmg fish out of water

wow i think i just threw up a lil bit of chunks. lol. stealing face paint. :rolleyes:

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

everytime someone steals from walmart, a bitch gets punched in the face by chuck norris..
    [​IMG]

7. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I had my days of stealing from Wal-mart. All sorta of games and Blu-rays and whatever else we wanted.

I would go to another Wal-mart and return like $150 dollars worth of shit and buy stuff that I couldn't steal, hahaha.

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I'm definitely upping my thievery now.. bitches need to be punched by chuck norris

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I wish i had the balls to try lifting a TV from walmart... i've read about how people have just walked right out the door with plasma tv's

10. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

hey, I was 15 you dumbass

good idea actually :cheers2:

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

my ex would steal stuff from the dollar store because they would give you back cash.. dollar stores dont have gift cards pfft.. so she'd go steal like $30 worth of stuff.. take it back saying it was a gift and we'd go buy cigs and a bag

12. Geneity

hahaha, that's fantastic....

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

the best time to steal is when you're on clonazepam.. because you have no nerves.. so you dont think twice you just do.. i also have our local walmart all scoped out.. so i know where there are blind spots.. i did notice they added a camera to one of my favorite spots to tear tags off

14. Geneity

Most of the cameras in Wal-mart are just empty black balls.....

15. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i dont take that chance

16. coders333

coders333 Member

the other day my friend was telling me how he went into walmart and got like a 500 dollar surround sound system. then later that day he went back with the same receipt, got another system and went to the door. the door person looked at the receipt and let him go on his way.

17. Geneity

I've heard of that one too. I never had the balls to try that myself though.

18. does2

does2 Member

I used to be quite a ruffian, myself.
    Used to take those $60 dollar ink cartridges, drive 45 mins to the next town (Bullhead or Laughlin)and return two or three. I always had my friend's wife return them, she was pregnant, and nobody wants to deal with a pregnant bitch.
    $150 every few days, sure was a sweet deal.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

many years ago we walked out of Kmart with a brand new Air conditioner. The guy in the front with the red jacket said " can I help you get that to your car sir?" Sure, he didnt know it wasnt paid for. A few weeks later walked out with a brand new ac/delco car battery.. Thanks Kmart.. :D

20. A593

A593 Member

Man you guys SUCK. I wish I had the balls to do this.
    I'm so jealous you do.
    True story:
    I needed chapstick, yes chapstick one day, and saw it right when I walked in. I picked it up then so I wouldn't have to go back there later, and then followed my friend around while she got what she needed... the WHOLE time I was thinking how easy it would be to just put it in my pocket... it would save me like 5 bucks (only like a dollar, but when I break a five, I treat the rest of the ones like nothing so I blow them on something somewhere without really thinking)
    I couldn't do it. I was actually ashamed of myself... Seriously.

I also don't consider stealing from Wal-mart morally wrong, even if it is purely for personal gain.