I love this piece of land on earth

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by thudlmao, Dec 4, 2012.

1. thudlmao

thudlmao Member

So, OMG, I don't believe that a forum could have a separate thread for "New Zealand" in the "Visits" section. This is the reason I am in so much love with this forum.
    New Zealand is a piece of land which I have always adored since my childhood. Let me mention that I have never been there so far but I really wish I could. I don't have the budget to do that presently but I keep on watching the videos of it on youtube and stuff. What I love is the fact that it is situated on one side of the globe and it's an island. There are beautiful green plains there, lots and lots of sheep, (sheep even more in number than humans) great mountains, gorgeous sea shores and OMG what else do you really require.
    I hope that I do make some good friends from New Zealand here or people who have frequently visited there so that they could share lots of staff from there with me. I LOVE NEW ZEALAND !
    :snowkiss:

2. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

We know Kiwis love their Sheep, baaaa baaaa

3. thudlmao

thudlmao Member

Oh yeah certainly they do. But we love their sheep too, lol.....
    OMG, I just noticed that you are from the neighbors of Kiwis. Welcome to the thread,......:2thumbsup: