I love sluts

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by ILoveMyGuitar, Apr 16, 2007.

1. ILoveMyGuitar

ILoveMyGuitar Member

I do, and I don't know why. When I'm in a serious relationship, I want the girl to be faithful. Otherwise, I love slutty girls, in dress, attitude, whatever. Just wanted to get that out :) Anybody else?

Peace :)

2. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Me 2 man...there always down for some fun lovin, if yano what i mean. Ive had expiriences getting handjobs/head from a slut, and i felt like a fugitive when i was done making an exuse to leave.

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sluts are good because they're a means to an end.

There’s no doubt, there's no ambiguity, there's no "I don't sleep around on the first date" there's just a good lay waiting at the end of the night :)

Hotwater

4. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

what kinda guy doesnt like it when girls dress up sluty

5. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

. i met this korean chick at this bonfire party a couple years back. everyone was wasted and shit and i bumped into this chick and said, watch where your going punk..and gave her a backwards slap on the ass. and i guess she got imtimidated and turned around and said.. i like you.. i dont know why but i do.. and i said something like.. no i wont go home with you, im not that easy.. with a cocky voice, and she kinda looked down at my dick, you know thrown signals at me like she wanted it now. and then got in my truck with me and started suckin away for about 2 hours and wanted me to call her a dirty whore and make her give me head. it was awesome. sluts, ya gotta love em

6. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

I'm sure this is pretty common. It's like a fansasy thing I think. I wouldn't be concerned about it really.

7. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

yall would love my girl ashley HAHA

8. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

Hm..in public I'd never dress that way. Not comfy. But in private, sure!

9. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Sluts love me.

10. MaximusXXX

MaximusXXX Senior Member

Sluts are like a break from relationships, you don't really have to put much effort into getting them in the sack.

11. blonde4yourparty

blonde4yourparty Member

I gotta get out of South dakota where I'd be more accepted with guys like you all...

12. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Just one thing man, make sure you wrap it up. Use a condom every time, I know it's not as pleasurable with one, but it's for the best. I just found out this girl I recently fucked is currently with a bunch of other guys, I regret not using protection. Had she told me this beforehand, I never would have had sex with her. If she didn't use a condom with me, she probably doesn't use them with other people and that really scares me.

13. lostinanovel

lostinanovel Member

you dont know why you like sluts? i think could guess..

14. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Damn, get yourself checked out man. I'm being serious, I'm not making an STD joke or anything, but I couldn't live with knowing I may or may not have an STD, thats awful.

For the record, I too love sluts. Not as much as I used to, as I've been dating my girlfriend for quite a while now, I really have no desire to chase down anyone else. It sounds sappy, but whatever.

15. glifix13

glifix13 Member

Man of course you love sluts, who doesn't? Check out myspace. I got this girl here with it and she is definitely a slut. As long as you know the right guys to talk to you'll be alright kid. www.myspace.com/78094881

[​IMG]

Holla at yo boi! And get yourself checked too.