I Love Sleep

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Popularity, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Do you guys like sleep a lot? Sometimes I realize the best times are when I'm sleeping. I don't know anyone who can outsleep me. Maybe my sister. It wouldn't be weird to sleep 16 hours on the weekend. Mmmm. 7 hour naps.

2. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

i used to have terrible sleeping habits, would sleep 4-5hours a night but ever since i started smoking i get about 6-7...not much of a difference since i wasnt tired during the day anyway but its nice having the extra sleep and not having the occasional falling asleep on the train going into class in the morning

3. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

i love sleeping.

it's one of my 3 favorite things to do! these things include sleeping, eating, and sittinig. drug taking is #4 haha

4. does2

does2 Member

Sleep is the cousin of death.

5. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

i think sleeping is a waste of life, personally, and i wish we didn't have to do it. an average human will sleep for about 30 years in one lifetime :eek:

but i agree that it can also make you feel really good. not sleep itself, but the feeling you get when you wake up all refreshed and energized

6. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

i agree...my friends all tell me that im crazy because on weekends/summer i still like to be up by like 8-9ish or i feel like i wasted the day lol

7. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

damn, i would be one of them, during long breaks i usually go to bed at 4 AM and wake up at 2-3 PM... kind of sucks actually

8. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

i love sleeping so much. its just so nice to wake up and roll over and fall back asleep. to bad i dont ever seem to dream... i dont even remeber the last time i had dream was

9. idon'tcareaboutusernames

idon'tcareaboutusernames Member

I love sleep... she just doesn't love me back

10. Charlisangel

Charlisangel Member

I love sleeping, But I hate the fact that it steal time from what I do. So I sleep late, and wake late.

And I only Dream when I havent smoked in a while.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i love oversleeping like i love a drug.

it's so good, but i know it's bad for me.

12. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

i love the feeling of finally getting into bed and getting ready to sleep. it's so relaxing :D

i'm bad at waking up though. i can't get out of bed comfortably until i've been lying there for a certain amount of time.

and for some reason i've been having some pretty messed up/vivid dreams the past few months, i love it :hat:

13. foxer

foxer Member

I love sleep, I dream constantly and I always see the solutions to my problems better afterward. Sleeping the day away is a drag though.

14. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

15. foxer

foxer Member

I was curious about the post about an average of 30yrs being slept away in a normal life, so I added it up at 8 hours a day for 80yrs and came out to 31yrs. I did not know that. It's very disturbing.:(

16. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I agree, that'd be cool if we didn't need sleep or it didn't feel good.
    However, we do and I believe it is extremely crucial to our performance in everything.

17. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

sleeping for 16 hours at a time and having 7 hour naps is detrimental to your health/performance

18. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I have horrible insomnia problems, but once I do fall asleep though, I'll sleep though hiroshima. But I try not to sleep that much, being unemployed it makes me feel like that much more of an unemployed asshole.

19. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

I've been sleeping a lot lately.

I sleep from like 2 PM to 7:30PM, then from 12 am to 8:00am. and occasionally I take like an hour long nap from like 12 - 1 PM.

the dream world is better than the real world.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I love to sleep, and just laying in bed with the thought I can lay there for another couple of hours, and dreaming as well. I also never remember my dreams, but that doesn't mean you don't dream. Everybody dreams, every night. It's helping the mind to process all your thoughts. It's pretty weird some persons can even lucid dream and remember all their dreams and others remember so little that it seems they don't dream at all. Sleep's pretty intruiging :cheers2: