I love pills! What are some pills I can get high from?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Weed&Speed2008, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Hey I recently started getting mad cravings for doing speed and ridilin and E. I love doing pills now, more then weed and hash even. Does anybody know some pills I can get without having to go to a dealer? If so what kind of high do they give you? preferibly something like Speed,Ridilin, or Exstacy. I tried some Oxycodone but that sucks. Anyone? Thanks :drool:

2. elover

elover ritz with cheese

You shold probably just layoff of them actually...

3. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Is that the question I asked man? No. Beside`s, I just read a New Thread you have up asking ``Can I snort crack?`` I only wanted people who knew what they were talking about to answer my question. No effence, but you don`t sound too bright. Also, it seems like your a little too worse off then me to be telling me to lay off crackhead. Go try to snort some more crack bud. ;)

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

First, you're a moron.

Edit: not worth causing more shit. Stop trolling members who give you good advice, ass.

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

elover was correct
    mad cravings should tell u something
    mad cravings means your gonna jump right on into a huge proble,m

6. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

man am i glad i joined the acid forums

the addiction your feeling will continue untill you take every tablet in your medicine cabnet and drink till you pass out, just for somthing when you have nothing.

there isnt much there is for you, if you dont have any speed, or ritalin, in terms of just finding somthing pop up somewhere. which is what i couldnt understand why it wouldnt when i was doing the shit, i thought, why cant some just be behind that bush, i coudlnt understand why not.
    get a kick from some caffeine pills or just putting massive amounts of teaspoons of coffe in your coffee and drink it. it tastes like shit, buts a nice kick.

i remember going thro a stage where i just wanted anything and everything, its shit. anything to get a buzz.
    man am i glad i done acid.
    i dont take drugs now, jsut acid.

7. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

"Daedalus" You sound like a pretty big moron to me, obviously you didn't read my reply to him. I don't need advise from somebody that's trying to snort crack. Your advise sounds just about as helpful as his. If I wanted somebody to lecture me, I would have joined the "Non-hippie, No drugs aloud forum" not this one. So get off of my thread narc! I just started doing E and Speed, the only reason I want some other pills is because my dealer's dry. I didn't join this site to be critisized by poser's. I came here because I thought it wasn't full of narc's like you. One love man, one love. If anyone else can help me out with my problem it would be greatly appreated, thanks :) Oh, and thanks to Peter Popper for the coffee suggestion, not a bad idea.

8. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

electricution can be quite a rush

but if u really wanna get the biggest bang ya can......run a wire from the tallest flagpole u can find to a scrotum peircing during a thunderstorm
    when your balls go up in flames ya get an adrenilin rush thats outa this world

9. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

I dont know how to take some one seriously who says oxycodone sucks.

10. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Well it doesn't suck but it's no good when I'm trying to get a speed effect. Oxycodone's only good for comin down off shit. Plus I don't have enough of it to do anything. But then again, i really don't know how to take someone serious if their name is "NorCaliGreenFiend" and can't even spell. How do 9 year old's get in this site?

11. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

[​IMG]
    Haha. Go over to the pharms forum (where this should have been posted by the way) and read some of my posts. You'll see I'm one of the more knowledgable people here who is always willing to help someone out if they aren't an ass or retarded. You seem to have both of those down pretty good.

And calling me a narc? Please . . .

I smell the banhammer coming . . .

I'm done with this.
    [​IMG]

Edit: I think soaringeagle is onto something here. Go get high off electricity and let darwin do his work.

12. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Sorry man, I don't believe hype. I only believe what I see, and right now I can see that your being a bit of a dumb narc. Not "One of the more knowledgable people here who is always willing to help someone out" Especially not the knowledgeable
    part, since you can't even spell knowledgeable. Before you comment on a thread I think you should go back to high school and learn how to spell. Then maybe pharmaceutical school and learn what the hell your talking about. Stop bitching or come up with some logic that makes your argument seem useful, because so far all it looks like your doing is trying to sound like a smart ass that isn't very smart. Instead of ignoring all of mine that has already made you out to be the unintelligent loser that you are, and only refering to them as "words". Stay off of my thread, go make your own called the "Little, annoying loser, with know friends, so he spends all of his time ruining other serious people's threads and hasn't a clue about anything on this site so he should go be a douche bag some where else" thread. Why would you comment on somebody's thread if what your saying has nothing to do with the question? Go be annoying some where else. By the way poser, one of the staff is the one who told me to put this thread here. It's in "Other Drugs, Psychedelic Or Not". Stop being stupid along with your bum buddy Soaring Eagal. Shouldn't you two be in the same sex thread or whatever it's called? Huh? Lol, omg, go away now.

13. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Oh a lil heated in here but to answer your question try Xanax also know as bars. It wont give you the E or Speed high but it is nice.

14. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Thanks, Is that over the counter? Sorry I didn't mean for my thread to be so intense but you know, there are a certain amount of ignorant asshole's in the world.

15. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

and you are one.

16. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Your so mature. Lol, and intelligent. You use some pile of logic in your posts. Stop ruining mine, people don't like loser's like you.

17. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

No it is not OTC but I figure since you can get E and Speed you probably can get Xanax, it is was easier to come by down than E or Speed so i figure it might be the same up there. Hope that helps.

18. elover

elover ritz with cheese

This weed&speed freaks quite a douche bag...

19. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

I'm a douche bag eh? And you are so smart with all of your logical points. I'm pretty sure your the one who's a douch since you just open your mouth before thinking and say the stupidest things anyone has ever heard. Get off of my post loser.

20. Weed&Speed2008

Weed&Speed2008 Member

Thanks, do you know what it is generelly used for? Just so I know how to get perscribed for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.