I love my friend

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by TokerMama07, Feb 3, 2009.

1. TokerMama07

TokerMama07 Member

So im running really low on money and my friend knows that and when I go to get there to get my shit she made me a deal that if i do her nails for free shell give me it for free. Gotta love her for that one...just wanted to share

2. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy Refried Hippie

Nice! Way to go on that one. I do that for my girlfriend all the time. I always smoke her out and she does my hair.

3. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy Refried Hippie

But, I'm kind of a giver in the pot department anyway. I smoke her out at least 3 times a week, and I mean good smokes. I also smoke out all sorts of people and never ask for anything in return. that's just how it should be imo. If I'm going to smoke, I sure as hell would rather smoke with someone. And pot is friendly, so why not have friends come over and smoke with them

I know that got tangled up with the words. I'm baked

4. TokerMama07

TokerMama07 Member

Yea im doing her nails tomorrow and she was like are we smoking before and i was like duh how else do you think im going to come up with great ideas to do designs....even tho i can when im not i just like doing nails when I am high. Im better.