I Love Lucy! (insights)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by inthydreams911, Feb 15, 2009.

1. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

ooh how i love acid! she came in last night for the first time in months. it came on sweet tarts and each sweet tart had about 2 blotter hits on it. it was really good, i only ate one and had a full on, all night, trip.

i did mushrooms 4 times in the last month and a half, the last time was two days ago, so it was cool to get both sides of the story so close together like that.

in the mushroom forums there is a thread discussing the mushroom voice. and i discussed how terrence mckenna said the mushroom is the only psychedelic that talks to you in english. i know exactly what he means now. but from what i can see, mescaline can also speak english, ive had mescaline talk to me in the same way mushrooms do. lsd seems to speak to you in a different way though. lsd has a voice, but the voice is from from great divine, it comes only in soft whispers to spark insight within oneself. it guides you through sight, instead of explaining in words.

maybe lsd is too unnatural. it doesn't carry the natural spirit. but it carrys a divine spirit. sometimes you can reach the voice of lsd, but almost sure that that voice is god, i have reached the voice and it is pure in bright. it was a buddha. i reached it on 10 hits of acid, but even that voice was a power spark to ask your own questions.

mushrooms is like a guide, a teacher, teaching you how to be free, showing you whats on the other side and how to get there.

acid is the medium in which you experience this freedom. you put what you have learned in motion. you take all that you learned, all your knowledge from shrooms and watever else you get insight from, and you use it and let yourself be free. lsd is the carrier of the soul to the light.

i believe this is why on dmt trips, when you take it with acid, you get a much different trip. the lsd is capable of taking you to the creator and the blast of dmt will make sure you get their faster the you can grab hold of your mind.

can't wait to eat some more delicious acid. there is plenty of more learning to do, much more exploring to accomplish. time to open up the third eye and take in the cosmic energy. their is a whole new reality to orchestrate! muhahaha hahaha hahaha ::laughs madly towards the sky::

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

that buddha you heard on 10 hits

thats you my friend

always

3. thats crazy. i would love to communicate with a divine spirit as you say, however i feel i am too young to experience acid, im only 16 with only the experience of weed for a year and salvia like 2ce so im a bit scared.

4. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Do not be afraid. Get your hands on LSD and use it! I dont know if alot of people here have done LSD at a young age. But let me tell you, from the bottom of my heart, it will be the best decision you have ever made. I cant begin to explain the experience LSD will give to younger people. I dosed for the first time when I was 14 almost 15 and at that time the trips were the very best. I also was brought up around meditation and I have really been a mind expander my whole life, but trust me on this one. Do it.

5. inthydreams911

i started tripping as i was becoming an adult. but my first few trips as a teenager with no real responsibilities, they were the most beautiful, i felt like i was truly free!

6. inthydreams911

i thought it might just be my higher self. everyone has the buddha within.

7. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

god i cant wait to drop again.

"I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
    do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
    so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because they
    are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted. That
    there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go in
    there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
    don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control."

best acid song EVER. i went out of body to this shit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqsWnEvh9Gk

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You are you. There is no 'lower' you or 'higher' you. You are you, and the buddha within is just a clumsy and almost inaccurate way of saying "me".

It is not a distinct entity. You are talking to yourself and hearing your OWN thoughts . . . now isn't that even more amazing?

9. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Yeah I love IM.

10. inthydreams911

yea but there are different levels of consciousness. higher self as in higher level of consciousness.

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Is your Self an appartment building?

12. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

with split level entry

13. paultreselli

paultreselli Guest

Theres no higher self, just a greater realization of who you really are.

14. intongues

intongues The Wizard

I'm waiting for the next wave to hit me as well :) I dont enough the last few months, things slow now but will come back!