I love everything when I'm high.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SagaciosuKJB, May 19, 2004.

1. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

Lately, when I get real high, I notice that I love everything. And I often times tell my friends how awesome they are and that I love them. 'Cause, you know, I want them to know that they're awesome.

But, let me ask you all a question: Is it wise to tell your friends how awesome they are when you're stoned? Or will they think it's just the weed talking?

2. Newbie

Newbie Member

i agree man. when i always get stoned with my friends, i always say ' I LOVE YOU GUYS! But no in a gay way'. it's not the weed, but it's the THC that changes your emotions.

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

well first of all i suggest you figure out whats making you love everything! cuz its funner to live every day like that!

naw man if you really want to let em know and u really think that, feel free. if you think they may get a little weirded out(which is very possible), let them know in different ways. do something nice for them, or make up a joke or something, y'know??

lol @ the guy who said its not the weed, its the thc!

4. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

when i'm stoned I like taking the piss out of people. Saying I love the people I smoke with wouldnt be that good, cos I actually dont like them that much. A few of them are just a bunch of fuckers.

5. Newbie

Newbie Member

lol... it's true

6. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

yeah, i do that same thing, and i think, if they're stoned too, they will understand that you do love them, and they'll tell you that they love you as well.

peace!

7. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Hahahahahaha!!! Newbie said "it's not the weed, it's the THC" Hey Newbie, I know this isn't your responsibility, but mop the rest of this shit up for me, I'll be right back.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I like to go in discussion when i'm stoned, but i also do like to listen to other stoned people discussing. I do know what you mean though, i love the music so much when i'm stoned that i keep asking every song if they like it and things like that.
    I guess i piss them off sometimes with that, but they should know that i love them ;)

9. Velouria

Velouria Member

I always tell my friend how awesome they are when I'm stoned. Good to know I'm not the only one who does that. But it's even worse when I'm drunk. Then I go around hugging everyone. ANd I'm usually not a touchy feely kind of person.

10. lenore

lenore Member

its definately noit a bad idea to tell your friends how awsome they are when your baked, because if you cant when your being most honest and free they are neva gonna know. plus it has to be a good idea as i do it too and i am ,of course the supreme ruler of the universe and am always right so you, my friend, are priviledged to be on the same perceptive level of brilliance of the supreme ruler. lalalalalaaaaaa dum dee dee-arent you happy?

p.s supreme ruler is also known as barney the purple dinosaure in the ridiculously early hours of sunday mornings.