i love eating her pussy - she rarely repays the favour

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by flawlessuk, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper Guest

Man, blowjobs are like a mans best friend. I say stop eating your girl out then when she asks you tell her how you feel about her not giving you bj's. Women these days are selfish she needs to meet you halfway. You my friend are missing out on something great!

2. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

This thread is senseless. Who pays the bills? If the man pays the bills, he has every right to complain. If she pays the bills, he must put up with it.

3. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Been there done that and won't do it again! Giving and receiving oral sex is far to importent to me to be in that situation again. Lucky for me my lady feels the same way. We will spend hours sometimes pleasuring each other with our mouths.

4. Leuchte

Leuchte Guest

Isn't it more selfish to force someone to do things he/she doesn't like? :dizzy2:

@all who say "stop eating her out"
    What's the point? You're just reducing the fun. For both of you! Love isn't about doing things you find disgusting. Love is about giving what you're able to give and about accepting the feelings of your partner.

I asked my girlfriend if she would fuck me with a strap on. She tried it once but said that she didn't like it. She said she doesn't want to humiliate me. I told her it isn't about humiliation, but it didn't help. She felt bad fucking me in my ass, but she understood that I like it. And now? Sometimes she remembers what I like and puts two fingers up my butt while she's giving me a handjob. That's all she's willing to do (asked her to use toys, but she's uncomfortable with this as well) and she did it without asking me. She did it because it's a compromise we can both live with. And I didn't have to stop to fuck her for this (which would be the equivalent to "stop eating her out").

Your girlfriend doesn't like a cock in her mouth? Accept it! You can ask her to try it once in a while, but don't demand it! It won't be fun when she doesn't like it.

5. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

At this point it's not even like she's being sneaky about it. It's been that long!

OP says repay like a girl who makes faces and sucks dick like it's a minimum wage job is any better than going without.

Get out and watch moar.

6. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Builderjohn posted the above on June '13. I'm wondering were his relationship is now with his "girlfriend." Sure hope he found someone to suck his cock. It's something that guys just deserve.

7. juicelover

juicelover Member

I too love eating pussy, and do it as often as I can..my new wife.(we are an older couple) had an aversion, to sucking cock, due to a few bad experiences in previous relationships. We have been together, about a year and a half, and she has gone from frantically bobbing her head , to careful caresses, with her mouth and tongue.Over the past year...she has progressed to the point..(with my direction on what FEELS! good for me), to having me cum in her mouth. Now she gets so turned on, seeing MY! reaction to her blowjobs, she can orgasm, while sucking me.We frequently orgasm together, as I cum in her mouth.She is multi orgasmic, when I eat her, and she is really trying, to get over her fear of swallowing..and I feel that in the near future, it may happen..to fulfill one of my dreams..Its all about trust, and love..if you see that you can turn your partner on, by your oral skills..its the next step..I am so proud of her, that she went from someone who actually detested blowjobs...to someone who initiates..its communication..and love..in my opinion