I Love Days Of Our Lives

Discussion in 'TV Soaps' started by April92, Jul 13, 2007.

1. April92

April92 Member

I am a big Days Of Our Lives fan. I've been watching it for almost over 20 years now, and I hope that it will be around another 20.

2. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

I am not a fan of soaps, but I do love this one. You know what I think? I think EJ and Sammy should be together :).

3. Acid Cherry

Acid Cherry Banned

I have a crush on EJ and Tony.
    But yeah, i think EJ and Sammy need to be together.

4. Le_Femme_Floral

Le_Femme_Floral Member

Haha I've been watching Days for so long it's not funny.
    16 years.
    Cradle to now.
    I love Steffano. I don't know why. But suddenly he comes back and the last time I remember seeing him, I was in elementary school!
    Eeeeww to Sammy and EJ. He freaking raped her.
    No entirely to that.
    Sickening.

I'm mad Mimi moved, though! Grr!

5. wiccan_witch

wiccan_witch Senior Member

I havnt watched it for years, but I do love it and I love Steffano too, oh my god. Does anyone remember Vivian? I loved her too and that butler she had! Oh and Susan and Kristen...hehehe gotta love the crazy plotlines of DOOL.

6. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

Ok, I changed my mind about EJ. He was acting nice and remorseful for a while there, but he's back to being evil and obnoxious. Lucus just really, really annoys me, so I do want to see Sammy with someone else. Tony is my fav. character of all, though :D.

7. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

These are plotlines I watched Viv and Ivan, Marlena possessed by the devil lol

8. Crayola

Crayola =)

For years i thought that that show didn't actually exist, as i had only heard about it in Friends (where Joey plays a part in Days of our lives). It simply seemed impossible that it existed.

9. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

i know the storylines are so out there, but sometimes to just kick back and watch it's too funny and yes I take it with a know this will never happen attitude. But I like em' and can watch somw hot guys get half naked :)