I lost my virginity...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by juggla, Jan 26, 2005.

1. juggla

juggla Member

^well my first time i fucked i busted in like less than one minute, i was premature as hell. everyone has embarrashing experiences, and the first time is always the most awekward(s/p?) i dont care who you ask.

2. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

aww. I promise it's not all like that! You'll find a chick to suck your dick and get you to cum someday. Sounds like you're relatively young. The chicks you're dating aren't that experienced either. Next time TELL the girl what you want and make sure she brushes her teeth!

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

go for a more experianced girl next time(obviously not just a dumb hoe though!). A good sign is if shes agressive or confident. Odds are she won't be shy or uptight about different positions or of suggestions you have for her (ex: brush ur damn teeth! lol).

4. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're so encouraging, HeadyMoeChick :)

*lol*

You make me smile!!!

5. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

well you probs werent that good yourself... but umm i hear a lot of chicks are like that..stick to easting your own sprog...haha kidding!

if i were you i would find a girl i was interested in and start with holding hands and kissing , then progress to fooling around then sex..otherwise you wont appreciate it.

6. yeah i agree.. otherwise there are still those inflatable sex dolls... u know.. at least their breath doesnt smell..

7. clockworkorangeagain

miss tambourine girl has a very valuable point there...

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

My first time, the girl called out John....my name is Andy.

9. clockworkorangeagain

hahaha lmfao! i accidently called my boyfriend by another name on the phone once in highschool... nothin kinky...my brain is just a scattered place sometimes...still, he wasnt too impressed

10. crummyrummy

yeah John was my best friend at the time, and she was technically his girl friend.

11. clockworkorangeagain

OMG!! you big rebel bad boy asshole mo fo!!

12. crummyrummy

oh, make no mistake, he was the first one I called to brag too, and he was happy for me.

13. clockworkorangeagain

haha you lie face

14. crummyrummy

I am not lying, there were LOTS of circumstances that I left out of this story.

15. clockworkorangeagain

ooh sounds interesting...like a soap opera.... tell us more crummy..it can be my bedtime story...

16. crummyrummy

nope that is all ya get. come visit me and I will spill all the details....

17. clockworkorangeagain

oh my...i have to wait a few yrs to know more! poo!

18. crummyrummy

there arent that many details...just think less of me now and when you visit, I will captivate you with my story......

19. clockworkorangeagain

hahaha i lovebeing captivated...spesh when its gossip like...i have such a mind for it

20. crummyrummy

if it helps, John was uncircumsized....