I like what I notice

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by War John, May 22, 2013.

1. War John

War John Member

I notice attractive girls. And I also then notice them more. What I notice further is that they, when barefooted, have their feet walk by the tip of the front part of them. They even stand like so, too.

It is a sexy feet walk and a sexy feet standing thing that is so signature to them exclusively. It is so natural that they don't tend to walk or stand with the full lengths of feet going flat upon the ground.

:love:

Keep up the barefeet thing, attractive girls! Man-made shoes can only 'sexy feet walk' block you and 'sexy feet standing' block you.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i hadn't noticed a difference. now i'm actually kind of curious.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

It amuses me that females that like to wear very short skirts really hate it when a breeze lifts the skirt up to reveal their underwear & they suddenly hold the skirt down. They don't always wear them just to look good or just to impress guys ? They just have to take a risk that more flesh can be shown than they would like sometimes & than get embarrassed as well. No wonder guys are safer wearing shorts lol. But I have worn skirts in public before but that for fancy dress purposes instead & I did have underwear on - but brief types - g string.

4. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

yes, we have ballerina tendencies

5. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Feet really seem to be on people's brains tonight.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's scientifically known as Barbie Foot Syndrome. There is really no cure for it - very painful and very sad for those afflicted with it. :(

7. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

...hmm I thought he was referring more to a woman's graceful walk and stance

8. ha!

there's one i posted in about kim kardashin's feet too :afro: