i like chewing on tin foil.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Bloody_Kisses, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

i eat candy with the wrapper still on. as long as its a paper wrapper. pixie sticks, tootsie rolls, ect. HA!

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

yeah...but you get used to it.

3. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

I think I'll stick to good ol' fashioned gum. :D

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Hehe yeah, I've eaten pixie stix whole, wrapper and all... :D

5. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

It's not that hard to open a wrapper. :confused: :D

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Not that hard to chew on one either... :D

7. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It's all point of view... don't worry. :)

9. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

..but I don't like when people chew wrappers.

I remember when that one gum "mintburst" or something like that came out. It was the first to have those little crystals in it. Everyone was like oh, you can chew the wrapper, it's not paper it's gum. :rolleyes:

10. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Um... wow.

Ice Breakers... I became obsesed with it when I was likeeeeeeeeee nine(?) or so... what happened was I opened a 20oz of soda and the cap revealed that I won a pack of ice breakers and I kept it for abouttttttt... a year or so... kept forgetting that I had it and could have used it... I still wonder what happened to that cap. I then tried ice breakers a couple years later... It's good within the first minute or so...

I don't like gum a whole lot anymore... too many animal products and preservatives. I feel unclean in a dirty way when chewing gum and I realize it's supposed to be a refreshing experience... but I can't get it out of my mind - not that it's a bad thing. I feel sorry for giving up being a vegan, sometimes. It's only been two months... but it's not constantness of being a vegan. It's that it will fluctuate... and I'll go two weeks with being a vegan and two weeks with lacto-ovo... and it's a pain, sometimes. I won't drink milk... though, so I'm really just perticularly ovo... I think I felt happier as a person being excessively veganly health-concious. I should regather myself and do it again. The last meat I actually enjoyed was pre-veggie days... oyster stew... and I never liked oysters really, either... I was never a red meat person in my day...