I like butch women

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Professor Jumbo, May 26, 2004.

1. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Which is too bad for me really since they tend to be lesbians. Butch women seem to be honest and upfront about stuff, and are usually confident people. Also they tend to be interesting and good at holding meaningful conversations. Most of the butch women I know are fantastically intelligent and have a good sense of humor. They don't act wimpy where things like burps, bugs, mud, swearing, and the like are concerned, in fact they usually don't act wimpy at all. And they're usually cute too.

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I like them too but only for friendship...I can't stand being around girly girls. They make me want to barf. lol

3. Andy73

Andy73 Member

What are butch women?

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

they are strong. if they're gonna hit you, they won't slap, they'll knock you out :)

hehe....they don't try to act girly, they just act as who they are. similar to men in touch with their feminin (sp has gone awol) side....too often they tend to be gay though :p

5. cousinit

cousinit Member

heh your not alone. If I think a girl might be able to take me hand to hand in a fight, i might ask for a sparring sesion. you never know where some co-ed wrestling may lead. :cool:

I've been totally dominated by two diferent girls though. both university wrestlers under 150lbs, I was 220lbs. I trained with them for while, at the university of alberta. yep Them ladies could hand me my ass on a silver platter

I had my ass handed to me by a lot poeple though. I had give up wrestling as I acumulated to many injuries. I dont think my neck will ever feel normal again.

6. Professor Jumbo

I was on the wrestling team in high school. Messed up my right elbow and shoulder. Mostly they are fine now, but ever now and then one or the other will go all wonky.

About the women though. I've never been into the domination thing one way or the other. Rather than some one who could dominate me or whom I could dominate I prefer some one with whom the match (to use that anaology) would end in a draw every time.

7. cousinit

cousinit Member

oh hehe, Im not talking sexually. I'm not into whips and chains eather, I just ment they kicked my ass.

I need to watch what type in theis forum, to many dirty minds.

8. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Ah! University of Alberta? I'll be going there...eventually. How'd you like it there?

I wouldn't consider myself butch, but I've always been able to go toe to toe with most guys I know. Drinking,toking, or wrestling, I can hold my own pretty well. I never grew up with any feminine influences, I have 3 brothers and I grew up in the country and was the only girl. I never learned how to be a girly girl I guess.

9. Professor Jumbo

Yeah, that's what I thought you probably meant. I just wanted to be a butt-head and twist your words around.:p

10. cousinit

cousinit Member

I didnt actually go the U of A. I just trained with wrestling teem for couple years after high school. I couldnt attend university games but could go open meets, and invitationals, I just liked the sport. If you ever meet him, Vang Ionides is the head wrestling coach, nice guy

I went to Nait, wound up taking one of thier pre aprenticship courses. My grades werent high enough to get into the mechanical enginearing course I wanted.

11. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Okay so what exactly makes a woman butch? The only way I've ever heard it is as a derogatory label.

I also don't find it to be very accurate, if this is how you meant it, to say that any woman who acts like who she is, rather than trying to be girly, as if that is uncommon.

I think most people act the way they do because they are raised that way, because that is who they are, not that they are trying to be girly or not.

Just my opinion. I still don't understand from this thread what exactly it is that makes a woman butch or not so...

12. Andy73

Andy73 Member

Strong women are attractive, however, I don't find women who are body builders to be attractive.

There is a point at which good muscle tone tends to appear rigid, and this is ugly. I like women who are very natural and well built.

Thin women are unattractive. Women who are at or slightly above their ideal body weight are most attractive. 5'7" 145lbs is perfect.

13. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Well thanks for calling me unattractive.

I'm kidding mostly.

14. Professor Jumbo

Well the way that it has been explained to me is that it is more of an attiude than a physical condition. Of course this is not something that can be defined and written down and put in a dictionary somewhere either.

15. Andy73

Andy73 Member

honeyhannah,

To say that "thin women are unattractive" does not convey what I meant to say, my statement was not well thought out.

Although I find well built and somewhat athletic women to be physically attractive, I do not mean to imply that thinness per se is unattractive.

What is physically unnattractive are women who are significantly below their ideal body weight - more than 10lbs. A woman who is naturally thinly built and at or slightly above the ideal body weight for her height and frame is by no means unnatractive on that account.

In the final analysis, it is really health that is attractive in terms of physical attributes - of course, in the scheme of things it is what's inside that ultimately counts. And in fact I think the inside and outside are less separate than popular prejudice would have one believe.