I know this is a funny question but....

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by VWHippieBus, Jan 7, 2005.

1. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

Does anyone know of any home remidies or anything to put off getting your period for a few days. My favorite friend :mad: always seems to come at the worst times. I have cramps now so I have a feeling I'm going to wake up with it in the morning and I have big plans this weekend and don't feel like dealing with it. I wish it would hold off until after the weekend. Any ideas ladies?

2. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

The only way I know of is if you are on the BC pill.

3. mountaingirl

mountaingirl Member

yeah, on the bc bill you can skip the non hormone and go into the next week of hormone pills and you''ll miss your period till the next non hormone.

4. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

If you're on the pill you can either skip a whole period or just take one extra; however I'd think you have to do that sooner than this... if you're already having the cramps that means you're already starting, I doubt anything can put it off at this point. Even taking the pill won't help; it'll almost certainly take just about the weekend to stop again. (I have experience with taking the pill irregularly, since I took it for years only as a way to have less cramps and not as a birth control method... I'm pretty chaotic so I'd often forget it for a couple days and such.. :p)