I know my sign, but what is the deal with...

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Nermidi, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Nermidi

Nermidi Member

Moon, sun, ascending, discending and other terms.I am pisces but I don't know more then that.What is the best way to find out what kind of pisces I am?My birthday is march 16 1979 8:30 AM in Bosnia and Herzegoivina...Are there any websites where you can find this for your self?

2. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

astro.com and astrologyunlimited.com =D they're both great and (even better) free. n_n

3. Nermidi

Nermidi Member

Thanks ichigo_fuzz, I have requested my natal info on astrologyunlimeted.com but it wasn't free $7.Not bad

4. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

aww that was an unnecessary payment. you can get your natal chart processed for free if you go to the Just For Women section. if you go to the section that tells you about your moon there's a link to have your chart made for free. i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. =/

5. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

You don't have to pay on astro.com, althought there will be some sections off limits,

but anway maybe you went or clicked on something by accident.

6. Nermidi

Nermidi Member

Well I can say that I am not dissapointed.I got like a 10 page report about me and its allmost spot on...

Thanks

7. Nermidi

Nermidi Member

astro.com is not working by the way