I Know I'm Going To Hell, Pro Circumcision

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by PunchDrunkKitten, Jul 11, 2016.

1. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I'm very much aware how unpopular this opinion has been for many/is becoming in the good ole' U S of A, but I'm maintaining it anyway. Because of my generation and the generation of parents to us - nearly all the male genitalia I've been exposed to has been circumcised. It's also the formation I prefer in a partner, or to see in general.

I'm aware that the misconception previously held that to remove the foreskin was better for health, and hygiene. I'm also aware of the mass nerve deadening that results from circumcision. In defense of my view, a circumcised member is easier to clean - though not inherently cleaner - after however many hours, days, weeks it's spend immersed in whatever variant of bush, junksweat, and piss microbes sealed with however many layers of bacteria facilitating fabric. Also, properly standard circumcisions are preformed within instants of birth, and are comparable in every capacity to an infant's ears being properly pierced by standard gum method. It is strangely unnerving when considered too long, but despite the screeching the infant will neither remember nor have any basis of comparison for what the alternative would really be like.

If I'm to have a son in any future, unless outside forces necessitate otherwise, I'll have him circumcised for my ease, his, and the likely fact that he'll be more marketable to future mates for it still - which is based on the same principle as that of my generational circumcision complacency. Most women, in my experience, of my age prefer circumcised men and thusly will impress this upon their children as applicable in the same manner as it was unto them.

Hate on it troll monkeys.

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Opinions are just that... nothing to hate... but you realize of course you are perpetuating the same old same old from previous generations simply because that is all you know from what you see.

From what I've read it's mostly an American, Jewish and Arab thing anyway... there is a much larger portion of the planet that is intact than altered.

Are you in favor of trimming the female genitals for cleanliness also? Some think the same way about that as perfectly acceptable also.

Too bad the infant can not be asked... and is the victim in this situation as a result.

Sorta like taxation without representation!!!

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

When i had my son a nurse noticed we had elected not to circumcise and said she was glad because from what she sees in her work it does cause the infants a great deal of pain. I dont think it matters if they remember it or not. It is sort of akin to abusing an animal because they dont have the same capacity for memory that we do. It still causes them pain and distress in the moment.

With that said i'm not here to hate and could really care less about your opinion

5 people like this.
  4. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I'm aware I'm perpetuating a pointless act because I've been conditioned to it, and subsequently it is what i prefer as well as identify as the norm. The religious requisite of circumcision is a realm outside where i can attest for lack of background. It is definitely an American standard, though slowly becoming less popular overall. However, my libido is equally prejudiced in mostly all senses and i only really find myself attracted to men of much the same ethnicity as myself.

I contested that the benefit of circumcision is all to do with laziness ultimately. If such were applicable to female genitals for even that much, and was the ingrained standard of society as is circumcision - probably.

That the baby doesn't get a vote in any of these mutilations - including ear piercing - is detracting from humanities worth in myself and the rest of the world. But, c'est la vie, the infant wouldn't be capable of deciding a course of action in any of those same regards.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think any mate worth having would consider foreskin a dealbreaker one way or the other.

2 people like this.
  6. P_Bateman

P_Bateman Members

I could never have a orgasim during sex in my teens and i believe alot of that was due to my circumcision. I wouldnt mind having my forskin back but o well. My dad on the other hand wanted a circumcision so bad he got one at 20 and said it was a nightmare

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Do you seriously believe every guy that has a circumcision has trouble comming when they are teens? Unlikely it has anything to do with the circumcision

That's what he told you, I bet after everything was healed, a couple months later, he went to town with it, somewhere in SE Asia or Mexico

8. P_Bateman

P_Bateman Members

it's a generalization and my experience and as far as my dad fucking everything in sight after his circumcision I'd have to agree.

9. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

I wish I was circumcised so that so much smegma does not gather around the tip of my phallus during prolonged showerless times. I would get a circumcision if I could, but the costs and potential medical repercussions for someone my age getting circumcised are harsh. Instead, I take extra good care washing the tip of my phallus whenever I have an opportunity.

I never had children, but if I did, I would most definitely circumcise them so that they do not go through the same inconvenience and shame I have gone through.

First and foremost though, just like some things should never be a man's decision (abortion right, for example), circumcision should never be the woman's decision (unless it's complicated with the dad or whatnot.) A woman has no idea how unappealing life with an uncircumcised penis is. The decision, and aftermath, should always be the man's burden.

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Not hating but I'm in the anti-circumcision camp, there's just no good reason for it. If we were doing this to girls there would rightfully be a public outcry. Once a guy hits 18, if he wants to be circumcised he can do it himself...I mean,uh, he can elect to have the procedure, not actually do it himself.

11. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Women actually refuse to date men because they are uncut? How fucking shallow.

You can't even tell the difference between a cut or uncut dick when it is erect anyways, so I don't even understand what the turn off is?

I've been with both cut, and uncut men, and frankly I didn't find any issues with either. I'd almost prefer uncut, because you can work the foreskin with your hand while you suck dick....

3 people like this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I hate it, it's gross.

Lot harder to check for herpes too, even if rolled back.

I've previously done Wild E Coyote exits once I found out they had the turtleneck

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I feel like pointing out that I'm uncut and never saw smegma irl. And I don't even shower every day... So maybe if you have a smegma problem don't put it on the fact you still have a foreskin.

As you can roll the skin back right to the end it really is not harder to check for things either. But I guess that could differ per penis.

Those were the lucky ones :p

3 people like this.
  15. Welshhammer

Welshhammer Members

16. Welshhammer

Welshhammer Members

Great British band

Lightining likes this.
  17. JammerJames

JammerJames Guest

So like when should a guy stop being hyper self conscious cux all the criteria I have to meet? Wtf, this is the way I was born.

18. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

No hate from me, I'm all for female circumcision.

As long as I have $25, I have an endless supply of potential mates.
    No circumcision, and no condom.

19. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

A mate of mine caught herpes two years back, horrible rash all over the backs of his hands, all the way up his arms and over his chest and upper body. I don't know about his cock, he never showed it to me. Generally herpes rash/blisters doesn't display on the penis, which is why a condom doesn't protect you from catching it.

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL..........

1 person likes this.