I know I'm bisexual, but...

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by deviouslaughter677, Jun 22, 2013.

1. deviouslaughter677

deviouslaughter677 Guest

I know I'm bisexual, but... I've always been a little more interested in girls. Lately it's been a little more prominent then usual and it's beginning to worry me that I may not be interested in guys as much as I think I am.

Currently I'm in a 2 year relationship with an amazing guy. I couldn't have asked for a better partner. He's supportive, attractive, and his family loves me and would do anything to see me smile. Here's the problem though... the only reason I'm sexually attracted to him is because he has a very feminine body. A lot of times when we're doing 'stuff' together picture him as a female... and I've brought up this issue with him before, I asked him
    "What if I'm actually a lesbian?", and his reply was...
    "Well, I wouldn't be upset with you, I would understand, but you know we'd probably still be together."

That's another thing, he's extremely attached to me because of a lot of stuff we went through together. We were best friends for a year before we even got together, and he helped me through the difficulties I was having when I realized I was bisexual. I don't want to hurt him if I decide I want to leave for a girl...

I've been with a girl sexually only once, and it was when I was very young and it was more of an experiment than anything else, but she was the first person I fell in love with... and she completely tore my heart in two... said she wasn't a lesbian like me... because of that happening I've been extremely timid in getting close to any other females... I almost asked one of my best friends out (who was a girl) after I realized I was bisexual, but she moved away before I had the courage... ever since then I've never really had a close relationship with a girl... I joke around with my female friends about wanting to fool around, but it's never been too serious... but I do want to try again, find someone I can have a better experience with, but I don't really know how to find this person... and I still don't even know if I should be looking since I have a boyfriend. Please... help me... this has been on my minds for weeks now...

2. pandapandapanda

pandapandapanda Member

If a girl was a one time thing ask for permission to try again. My eyes wander towards women more nd it is hard to find a girl that does swing the same. Try again with an other girl. You may not like it in the end