I keep dreaming about my bf's brother

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by brenesmee, Mar 30, 2009.

1. brenesmee

brenesmee Guest

Oke, first of all, dont judge me. I come here to seek wisdom, not judgement.

So, I have a boyfriend. We've been together for 3 years, and we bought a house together, and its really serieus, and I truly love him. He is my best friend. But since day one that I met his brother, I have been having dreams about him. So I have been dreaming of him for over 3 years. Because of the dreams I havent been able to keep my eyes of him, and he glares back allot. Like he knows. Like he dreams the same dreams. But I dont want to give up my relationship with my boyfriend.

My dreams are often a-like. It started with me undressing, and taking a bath at his house (where his family lives too). And for some reason i dont lock the door (i always lock the door), and he (the brother lets call him james), comes walking in. And he isnt shocked at all, rather pleased, and he kneels down the batthub, and starts feeling me up. Then I wake.

After those kind of dreams, I started to fight the feelings I started to have, but the harder I fought, I got more of these kind of dreams:

I walk in james's room, where I find him on his regular spot: behind the computer, and he stands op, and we look each other deep in the eyes, and were standing REALLY close. And in a sort of hug, we smell each other. And he smells like .. I cant describe. EVERYTHING I WANT. The smell is just.. unresistable, and appearantly I smell the same to him, because then we start kissing, and I wake up.

So in real life I tried to smell him ofcourse, out of curiousity, and yes.. He smelled just like in my dreams. It was irrisistable. It feels like im fighting my body all the time when im near him. And the terrible thing is, that i catch myself thinking of ways to make him kiss me, without my bf finding out, nor having to break up with my bf.
    He does glare allot at me, looks at me funny, and he often just walks in my boyfriends room, just randomly, to see me I guess. But on the other hand, you can see he tries to ignore me, and he wants to keep away. (does that makes sence?). I wonder if its just me, or is he feeling the same?
    And what do my dreams mean?
    Help!

- I cant really stay away from him, because he is my boyfriends brother-

2. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

life sure can get quite messy for us at times!
    i sure would hate to be in your shoes right now!
    i'm sure everyone is thinking right off the top of their heads, the same thing i'm thinking... you want to fuck your boyfriends brother. however, your dream might mean you have the wrong boyfriend and, need to correct that mistake.

i'm not dumb enough to give you advice on this matter and, since this is a forum board, most advice that is given out here is cheap!
    this is too hot to handle here on the net.
    this is my "advice" to you... go make an appointment with a psychologist and talk this over with them.
    i am sorry but i can not help you with something this big here. for me to be able to help you with this, i would need to meet you in person so, i could learn more about you; that just can not be learned here due to the limits of the web.
    please, you need help with this that can only be gotten face-to-face with someone with experence with such matters, in other words... a psychologist.
    good luck. i am wishing the best for you.

3. brenesmee

brenesmee Guest

thank you so much for responding. And youre right, i guess. Im fighting those feelings, i truly am, but its true nevertheless: i do wanna have sex with him (because of the attraction) but not because i like him as a person so much. Its really physical.
    And maybe youre right about the dream part, that my boyfriend isnt really right for me. But I just can't imagine a life without him.
    Ill just keep fighting these feelings >_> (damn my life sucks!:p)
    And Ill seek some help (professional) I guess. Really, blackcat, thanks.

I guess the dreams sort of tell me what I want subconsiously, and maybe now, when I recognise these sexual feelings, my dreams will stop. Cause dreams are mostly to tell you things you want to surpress/dont want to know.
    Recognising these feelings isnt the same as acting on them people! (dont go thinking im gonna do bad things now. :p just for the record)

4. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

your welcome. i'm glad i could be of some help.