I just want to say Congratulations...

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Tamee, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Tamee

Tamee naked

to everyone in this forum for inspiring me to start making my own stuff and maybe selling it! Good job, guys. Woohoo, go you! I just had a baby in May and I've been kind of worried about how I'm gonna get enough cash flow, besides babysitting my little brother for $1.50 an hour and now I have so many new ideas and I can't wait to get started, not only for the possible money, but just for the satisfaction of having things around me that I take pride in because I made them myself! Again, thanks so much. :rolleyes:

2. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

this place is pretty awsome, huh?
    Last March I found this website and was totally depressed...all I did was sit around the house...I had no hobbies, nothing. I saw the mamas work on here and instantly wanted a sewing machine....which I got as a wedding gift in the Summer! Now I've been making things I never thought that I could thanks to these mamas! This forum actually used to be WAY fuller of nice things....everyone just kinda twittled off now....kinda sucks, but there's still some awsome things being posted.
    Congrats on your new found craftiness! You're gunna have lotsa fun!

3. Tamee

Tamee naked

that's because it's OUR turn to be those people and make incredible stuff for people to goggle at!
    :cool:

4. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

good point, lol
    now i just gotta work on getting a new camera (sister smashed mine:mad: )...then I can get some of my stuff up here again, too.
    Make sure that you post lots pics of your work!

5. Tamee

Tamee naked

heck yeah. first I gotta get myself a better camera...

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

hope it works out for ya :)