I just wanna be me.

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by SecretFetish, May 7, 2013.

1. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

Hey people,

Since the age of 12 i enjoyd wearing thongs. Its started out with female ones. But as i grew older, so did my package.

I`m 21 now and still wear thongs. But now mostly male thongs.

I enjoy the feeling and how it fits me. (how i look in it)

Me ex girlfriend found it verry hot, but i am afraid that the next one wont be that positive.

Also. I like to "show" my ass on camsites. But since most girls "ack" it. I go to a gay cam comminty. They love to see it. Love to jack off to it. And i dont mind showing (keep in mind, i dont open cams from them so i dont see them wanking.)

But my other thing is, i wanna try out anal sex some day. A girl/woman with a nice strapon to try me out. And let me try it out.

I know that i am normal, but how do you ask/explain these kinds of things in a relation?

Anyone any advise?
    Is it "wrong" to show my ass (in a thong) to gay people even if im straight?

2. renogirl_2

renogirl_2 Wandering Sunflower

"Is it "wrong" to show my ass (in a thong) to gay people even if im straight?"

I wouldn't think so. I do think there are women out there who would love to see your ass. You just have to get on the right site.

I know it took my ex years of marriage b4 he finally asked about anal sex. Not for him tho, for me. I guess what my experience says is in a heterosexual relationship, it may take time unless the girl is already kinky that way.

You may actually be more interested in a Dom woman. And yes there is a site for that too :devil:

3. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

Im comming from The Netherlands, we have Amsterdam. Alot of "crazy" things happen there. But im not willing to pay for sex or anything. Im oke with one night stands or a few days messing around without starting a relationship. But i find it very hard to find such a girl/woman.

4. renogirl_2

renogirl_2 Wandering Sunflower

I wasn't suggesting paying a woman (even if I believe it should be legal) i just think to find a woman willing to wear a strap on dick, you may have to find a woman who plays the dominate roll.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

most crossdressers are hetro.and married. but not all..

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  6. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

I tought a crossdresser is a man/woman enjoying to wear all the clothes of the other sex. And im not going further than thongs. But anyway thank you for this comment. I am nog ashamed of wearing thongs. Most of my female friends know about it. My best friend (a guy) on the onther hand,, im afraid to tell him. And i dont care that he doesnt know, i dont even see the point in telling him.

7. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I'm a few hours drive away from Amsterdam. If you'd like to be fucked with a strap on, I could do it for you. We could meet in one of the swingers clubs I go to with my husband. I'm not a prostitute, just a woman who likes to fuck, so, it'd be for our mutual fun. We're swingers. I'm not Dutch speaking, but I do speak Dutch, not very well, but enough to communicate.

8. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

My speaking english is better then my writing. And i dont live in Amsterdam city. But i can go there, come there often.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

When wearing thongs, the less they cover, the more of your butt & cheeks shape is visible when wearing tight fitting jeans / pants.
    I love seeing females in tight fitting clothes that show their curves to the maximum.

10. odonII

odonII O

:leaving:

11. odonII

odonII O

:leaving:

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, I know a nice looking figure / body shape when I see them.
    I love the shape of an hour glass figure the most.
    The nice flat looking narrow waist with hips & bust sizes several inches larger.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

So... You like guys in thongs on cam?

14. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

Uhm no, you might need to read it again.
    I like to show myself on cam. (my ass)

15. 0057jim

0057jim Members

I like that you wanna be you swwet