I just walked in on my mother

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by A593, Jan 24, 2009.

1. A593

A593 Member

and her boyfriend all over eachother making out. They were both clearly drunk, so they didnt notice me come in... But when my mother noticed, she made it SO awkward for all of us. I kinda shrugged it off... I mean, good for her, if I was a single parent, it wouldn't stop me from having good times with other people, and I'm more relieved that she's not just a loser woman that has given up on finding a man.

But THEN she blamed me, saying, "Thanks for the warning" which pissed me off, because its not like its a rule that I need to text her every night before I come in... but again, she's drunk so I'm not dwelling on it.

I'm smiling... I've read my fair share of body language books, and she was so awkward like covering her face and her neck and scratching her nose... hilarious. While her bf was just still leaning back on the couch with a smile. He said, "Heeeey Alex!" And I'm not the kind of kid that hates on his mother's guys... because if I was him, I'd want the kid to be cool with me, and honestly, I don't care. So I just kind of smiled back and talked for like 20 seconds before I left.

My mother also (TRIES) to hide the fact that she drinks (actually a straight alcoholic). And its so funny how she thinnks she's hiding it when I walk in, and the house reaks of alcohol. And it'll sometimes randomly smell really pungent on any given day.
    Of course I don't hold this against her either... I mean... if I had her life, I'd probably drink alot too. (Single parent raising two difficult kids, troublesome father who doesn't pay child support..... sucks)

I just had to tell people about this. I felt really wierd, simply because they made it wierd, and so I needed to put it on out there

2. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Ok let me ask you a question.

Did anything shitty happen to you today? And by shitty I mean something that sucked and took up 10 minutes of your time.

Because if you waited 10 more minutes and walked in this thread would have been titled "MY EYES!"

3. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i walked in on my parents having sex when i was five years old. the music in the living room was really loud (like migraine inducing, even for a 5 year old) and i knocked on their door, but i couldn't hear them over the music.
    sometimes a vivid memory is a bad thing.

4. PsychadellicSinatra

PsychadellicSinatra Member

I've caught my dad going down on my mom, my parents having sex twice, and my mom changing-which happened w/in the past month (who the fuck changes w/ their bedroom door open? lol). So it's pretty amazing I haven't been to see a therapist yet.

5. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Haha. "Heeeey Alex".

6. does2

does2 Member

Can we get some pics?

7. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

what an ignorant thing to say:rolleyes:

8. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

I know huh??? That was kinda mean...

9. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

It's better to walk in on both your parents having sex than just one of them........

10. Rheepublic

Rheepublic Member

My parents never have sex. Kinda sad. They don't even sleep in the same bed most of the time. My mom does the worst thing though, in the morning she walks around naked to do EVERYTHING.

11. A593

A593 Member

Are you joking? I always think of how miserable I would be, if I was married then divorced... I'd always miss the days of being in love and having a mate. And when all that stopped, it would be terrible for me.
    So I'm glad she's not some lady who's just thrown in the towel at the mere age of 40, just because she's got kids and an ex husband. Those women are sad, and I feel bad for them. This is only to say that they are like me.... if they're more happy by themselves then its nothing to mind to me.

12. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

take some pictures and post that shit on the internetz

13. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

Yea, I could use some fuel for the PS the pear thread lol

14. does2

does2 Member

Again, PICS or GTFO, kindly of course.

15. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

no I"m not joking....how do you know she was miserable without a man? maybe she was enjoying her freedom and independence....

not all women, or all people for that matter "need" to have someone around to be happy...in fact there are many people who choose to be single and couldn't be more content with their lives.

you can feel sad for "those" women all you want, but the last thing they need or want is your pathetic sympathy for something you don't understand....

good for you though, understanding the complexities of relationships at the tender age of 17....we all have a lot to learn from your wisdom.

16. Rheepublic

Rheepublic Member

Yeah, I don't think you want to see my mom naked. My friend saw it once and she almost gagged.

17. A593

A593 Member

I see you're just the type that likes to jump on people for nothing. Did you not bother reading my last sentence clearing up the fact, that if they're happy, then that's great for them and I'm happy for them.
    You don't know my mother at all. She sits at home doing nothing every night, reading a book or watching lifetime; enjoying stories about other people's lives. I like seeing her having a good time once in a while.

Fuck you and your ignorant sarcasm.
    I take it you're not going to step back and realize that you have absolutely no experiences aiding in your perception of my mother's life, and so anything you can say is completely theoretical. Don't waste our time by arguing any more. Feel free too... but I won't be giving your post a gander

18. does2

does2 Member

You have no idea what I may like.

PICS or GTFO

19. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

its ok, Maryj is prolly one of those pissed off feminists that couldnt get laid if she tried

20. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I dislike feminists very much. I'm all for equality and such but most of them just spread pure bullshit.

If women are equal why can't guys hit them?

I wouldn't hit a girl but I've always wondered that.