i just need to vent.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Bloody_Kisses, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

2. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

well hopefully the rude harsh awakening to life will toughen you up to take on that big bad world and do something really good...

i know it seems undeserving now, but oneday you might look back and realise why these obsticles are here for you...
    a lot of sad circumstances there...and if you want to reach your friends family, then do it.

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

That really sucks, eventualy it all just fades away... That may be part of it, realizing how little you think about those who have passed away, it is for me anyway... After a while I realize I just don't think about it anymore, and it makes me sad that I'm not sad...

Just show those fuckers you're not going to be like them, that you're better.... Everything will work out eventualy, if you want it to...

4. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

aw thank you, pitpat :)

and clockworkorange - thank you :) and also, this rude harsh awakening has been going on my whole life. so it isnt really an awakening at all, just something i think about.

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Hey sorry to hear its all an atonce deal for you! I wish there was something one of us could do for you! Any ideas shoot it out there for us. For now I along with the others offer a kind ear to listen and let you know that life seems to have a big hand of shit to pass around at times but sometimes the rain cleans ya up just in time to catch a little gold here and there. That was a really corney way of putting it, but today I dont feel very capable of selecting a better more elequant way of saying it.

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

my best friend died last year in march. I haven't had the one year anniversary thing hit me yet. I don't look foreward to it.

7. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

im really sorry. the first year is definetly the worst, i dont even know how i survived it. i feel your pain :( things will get better though, you can count on that.

8. WynterFrost

WynterFrost Short Bus Rider

awwwwhhhhh we love you

9. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

You know, I saw a special on TV about grief. It takes about 5 years to recover from the death of a loved one. So you will grieve alot longer than people that just knew your friend and you need to realize that it is normal for the healing process to take so long. Sorry I can't help more.[​IMG]

10. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

thank you so much. :) that makes me feel a bit better, because now i know that there is a reason for me still dwelling on this.

11. kier

kier I R Baboon

prove them wrong :) it's clear you have alot of strength, and i hope you realise this...you can do alot with your life if you work hard towards your goals...however corny it sounds. and im sorry you're feeling down, you need something to cheer you up big time one winter...you will get over the depression at this time of year, though you'll never forget your friend.

12. David54

David54 Member

Wow. All that stuff sucks.

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day. I think that the reason we feel we should remember dead people is that we want to be remembered when we die.

But it's true. All things fade away in time. It's kinda bittersweet. Your suffering will fade along with the memories.

13. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

There's not much I can say to you that I haven't already said :( You know what I think of your potential and intelligence. Just stay hopeful and determined. Before I started talking to you the things you tell me were just things I heard stories of and saw on the news, but you're so much different from all those people. Inside and out you're better than they are, and as long as you think that way you'll never be on of them.

I'm really sorry about your friend too. I've lost so many good friends in my life, but never like that. I can't imagine how it feels, but just remember whether or not she's in a better place, she's better off, you know? She doesn't have to partake in this bullshit day in and day out like we do.