I just got the shit scared out of me...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by somedude, May 25, 2006.

1. somedude

somedude Member

Was on the subway coming home from work, just leaning against the door minding my own business. This very strong looking dude is going from car to car, and unfortunately decides to freak out in the car I am in. So, anyhow he spits a couple of times and starts talking to himself angrily, "I ain't gonna let that shit happen again. Just try it!" Then he comes over and gets in my face and doesn't even say anything. Just stares me down. I'm staring back for about 5 seconds, but his eyes freak me out. Looks like the eyes of a wild dog. I look away, he returns to pacing. Then 20 seconds later he gets back in my face. He points at me and the guy next to me, "Who did it? Which one of you spit in my face?" The guy next to me says he didn't, so then Mr. Psycho looks at me and says it must have been me. I'm trying to reason, "Nobody spit, man." He's like 6 inches from my face, and twice my size. I'm praying a stop comes soon cause this dude wants to kill me, and has me pinned against the door. Stop comes and I duck under his armpit and across the car and out the door right as it closes while he's yelling at me and trying to grab me. Now I'm home and am going to get high and take some pain meds.

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Wow, that's crazy! I can certainly understand why you'd be freaked out!

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'da dropped him, but that's just how I roll. [​IMG]

Sucks that you ran into a crazy. Thats public schooling for ya.

Try not to let it get to you.

4. somedude

somedude Member

Ya, well I fucked my hand up last week and it is in a splint. So that wasn't an option. Plus he would have kicked my ass whether I was hurt or not.

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

How did you get out of the situation?

Edit: Nevermind didn't read the last part.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

yea, thats crazy...

i had some dude tell me he'd bite my dick off before on the train....

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Public transportation sure sounds lively. [​IMG]

8. fitzy21

oh yea, i love riding on the trains all day just to people watch :D

9. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

thats why i drive my car and have a tire iron in the back seat:)

10. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

man thats fucked up
    at least you're ok
    i think i know the problem though you made eye contact :p
    one thing i've learned having to commute into TO is that you never make eye contact with these types of people
    i saw one man lying on a grate on the street and he looked at me and started yelling at me rambling and stuff about money i tell him sorry and i keep walking but he just keeps yelling at me all the way down the street
    people like the one you met need serious mental help but thats one thing our government(s) don't care about
    i'm glad that you're ok though :)
    have a drink and relax

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

but if you do make eye contact, you have to outcrazy them. It's why I carry a rubber chicken instead of a gun.

12. somedude

somedude Member

I always avoid the eye contact, too. It is the key to avoiding NY crazies. But he got in my face and there was nowhere to look, really. It was cool in a way, though, to look that deep into a seriously crazy person's eyes. Maybe I'll try to paint that dude's eyes later tonight.

13. fitzy21

i love making eye contact...its more fun that way :D

14. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

i had a crazy bitch on a greyhound once,,,,would sing "the rose" one minute n then completely wiggin out the next....just as i was about to lose total patience with the lil looney the bus driver had seen enough n kindly ejected her on 75 north bound somewhere tween NC n DC