I just experienced sleep paralysis :(

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Arlandis, Jan 25, 2009.

1. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

I have no idea, I didn't ask them. They were too far away, although they did feel nearer. Perhaps I was connecting with the people who were sleeping in the flats opposite somewhere on the astral planes.

I once had a dream about my mother, that she came in to my room and we were struggling, like she wouldn't let me leave. The next day i asked her if she had had any strange dreams that night, hoping that maybe she also had had a dream about me, and that would further confirm my belief/suspicion that people do connect in the dream world, but don't realise it. She didn't exactly corroborate with my account of the dream, but she said something that certainly made sense, she had a dream that I was going to be flying off somewhere and that in the dream she was trying to stop me.

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I get them a few times a month. For the past 2 years or so, they have been accompanied by seizures as well, and they have gotten much more intense and painful. My normal routine, when not having false repeated awakenings, is that it starts when Im just about to fall asleep, I am in a dream and usually talking to someone, and then suddenly the words they say start sounding all jibberish and blend together progressivly ascending in pitch until my head is exploding with a steady loud electric sound and feelings of fear and confusion shoot through me as I first try to understand what language the person is speaking lol and then figure out what this loud noise is (Aum). Then I go into the paralysis where my eyes are wide open (like zilla said) and my head sounds exactly like it was buzzing from a psychedelic drug, all kinds of synthesizer sounds, voices echoing, whirring machinery, and then the seizure starts but its like in slow motion, I can feel the onset and my eyes get all shaky as the electric shock starts rocking my head, and as its grip comes on in full I have intense psychedelic visions that are entirely nonsense but feel so very profound and right as the pain gets to its worst and the seizure feels like it's going to kill me if it lasts just one more second, it stops and I wake up again taking a huge breath and have visions of my life as people describe during near death experience, like watching time lapse video of myself in near silence, the only sound I hear (from within) is my taking the deep breath which also feels to be in slow motion as I panic for the air.
    I have many that are very bizarre and the dreams much more surreal and detailed, but the is the basic routine for me.

3. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Were u sexully abused as a child?;)

I had a real scary dream last week.
    Yep I'm into dreams in a big way tho'.You understand it?

But currently even my subsconsious's subcon , doesn't know the answers to mine...:confused: LOL