I just can't orgasm and its making me frustrated?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by synthesis1, Sep 8, 2018.

?

Is something wrong with me?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Depends..

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. synthesis1

synthesis1 Members

Bit of info about myself - I'm 22, lost my virginity from someone off of Tinder about five months ago. And after that I slept with 2 more guys, before settling to a permanent f**k buddy I'm seeing now.

Point is I just can't seem to orgasm, or even 'enjoy' sex. I know I'm fully ready for it. When watching romcom movies, I get turned on (as in heart beats fast) when watching kiss scenes or when they sleep together. I always thought when my day finally comes, my womanhood will be in upheal and best thing ever.

But then, expectations vs. reality kicked in. Infact I have never been able to be sexually WOWed with any sex. I even tried masturbation since 3-4 years ago. I'm sure I have never reached orgasm. I also use vibrator and dildos, none of them have given me the pleasure I'm so craving for.

Ladies, please answer me. Is there something wrong with me? My current f**k buddy tries all sorts of things, he gives one of the best heads too. But like I said, I never climax, and unfortunately I have faked it in few occasions - because I don't want to let him feel like his effort went to waste.

How can I reach orgasm/climax? I don't even care about squirting. I just want to find that ultimate pleasure peak. From reading many experiences, it sounds like a heavenly-best-feeling. How can I be lucky enough to experience that? Its really frustrating me, to the point of me, wanting to refuse sex. Because I know disappointment will kick in again. -_-

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. Handley Smithson

Handley Smithson @Handley

You’re thnking about it too much. Just let it happen.

diesel# likes this.
  3. Slimdr

Slimdr Banned

Just haven't met the right guy!! Might counter to this culture I'm not sue as I'm new here.

But you need to find a guy who believes ladies first.

One man's opinion

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

isn't "permanent fuck buddy" an oxymoron?

5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

First of all you haven't enough experience to know what good oral is much less good enough to bring you to orgasm. Sex for women is so different than for men and I wonder if your partner knows or has enough experience either. The number one reason women have sex is for an emotional connection. They will carry on emotional affairs where they'll fall in love and experience emotional intimacy with a man, while never taking it to the physical level. By physical level I mean physically touching the man from just heavy petting to sexual intercourse. It's these type of emotional affairs that can continue on for years which may explain why at 22 you were still a virgin. You probably had several "crushes" on male friends or acquaintances since puberty but had no deep physical contact until your Tinder date. And you may have used the Tinder date to see what all the hubbub was about sex and not to fulfill any emotional needs you may have.

Studies have found that in long-term relationships, women, whether they work outside of the house or not, often find themselves shut out emotionally. Over 70% of women are still the primary caregivers for the household while also being the cook and the maid whether or not they work outside the home. This leaves them precious little time for themselves to foster a woman's natural urge to grow emotionally. This is an urge typically ignored by men whose primary interest is physical contact. The man in the relationship may become oblivious to this need of their partner. Thus the longing for a man who can see them for who they really are begins. And in the weeks, months or even years that follow, they may find such a man or think they've found one as in your case. An interesting point to takeaway from all this is that females deeply yearn for the emotional bond and will strive to find a way to fulfill it. This bonding may or may not be recognized by the male participant in the relationship until the physical contact is initiated. Like your FB he may oblivious to this need. Once the two of you realize and find what you need emotionally leading up to and including the sexual activity you should be able to respond to the activity and enjoy a resulting orgasm. Your orgasm will probably be more from the emotional connection than the physical connection you have with your FB. Work on that and know there is nothing wrong with you. As a final note there are some people that just don't find sex to be all that exciting to them. If that's the case with you there is nothing wrong with that either.