I just ate 9 5/500 hydrocodone.....

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Axcc, May 4, 2007.

1. Axcc

Axcc Member

7 2 hours ago, 2 one hour ago. I love painkillers, but won't do more than vikes cause I dont wanna get addicted. I have tried others once or twice but wont do more. I get 30 vikes a month, I decided to get hella fucked up to try it out. Once I took 7 and was on the nod while I was in bed, it was heaven. I didnt think about what i was doing tonight because i was stoned. I know u can OD on the stuff called acetominophen, and i ate 4500mg of it. Stupid. I dont even feel that good, just really itchy and like numb really, a little nausea. 3 vikes this afternoon put me in a great mood for 2 hours but vikes are like nothing to me anymore. I even didnt taker any for 2 months until this week where my mom has been giving me quite a few 10/325 and a couple norcos, I dont see how tolerance can go up that was, I ate maybe 7 of those fat ones from my mom and 2 norco at all til today this week, and none about 7 weeks before. How am I not dead or hella fucked up? how weird.......

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

While certainly not good, thats really not that bad. I used to eat my 7.5/750 vikes 8-10 at a time. I had quite a tolerance though. I can only imagine what the APAP did to my liver . . .

3. Axcc

Axcc Member

well I am fine, slept very good

4. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

did that make you itch?? i took 7.5/500 oxycodone while my recovering from my wisdom teeth removal and the shit made me itch if i took more than one. and i dont' like the idea of taking all that acetemenophen/tylenol with it!

5. Axcc

Axcc Member

Yes I makes me very itchy if I take about 5 or more. It feels great to scratch the itch though, but I don't scratch too hard and damage myself. Any painkillers make me itchy. It's not really a problem or annoying as long as you don't hurt yourself. Nothing like the DXM itch though, that is miserasble especially being the only aspect out of the trip I got.

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I've taken 15 5/500 before for a total 7500mg of acetaminophen and 75mg of hydrocodone. I puked my guts up and was too sick to enjoy the hydro.....almost;)

7. jimmy69

jimmy69 Member

holy shit! thats a lot!

8. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

i hate the itch i always get the fucking itch now.......oh man the puking that comes when you take too many of those things........fuck! i remember i skipped school one day back when i had no tolerance at all and i popped 5 and then found out i had to go to class in an hour because i had a test i could NOT miss....ahaha i went to class and ended up having to leave 15 minutes in cause i got so dizzy and to puke and then i went home and passed out amazing trip ahahaha i been fucking with that liquid cough syrup though its beter then the pills it settles better for me for some reason

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

they never amke me even a tiny bit itchy

look up cold water extraction
    without it you are damaging the shit out of your liver

10. uplink

uplink Member

You mean there is nothing like the i-took-cough-medicine-that-didn't-contain-only-dxm itch.

11. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I've extracted DXM multiple times. It is defiantly the DXM that creates the insane burning I-have-to-scratch-this-or-I-will-die itch. It's because DXM can produce a mass release of histamines, and those make itchiness, a lot of it. It actually hurts. I've only experienced thye dreaded DXM itch once, but it was the most horrible thing ever, and easily capable of ruining a trip. Anyway, popping two Benadryl can cure this I hear, as its an anti-histamine. It might work for the itchiness on opioids as well.

12. petertosh

petertosh Guest

damn i am scared to eat 3 lol