I hurt her :(

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Shane, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Shane

Shane Member

Ok guys and girls i need some help here. I've been with my gf for 2 and a half years, and everytime that we have attempted to have sex, she ends up in pain when I'm trying to insert my penis into her. She tells me that it stings :(

We have tried various things such as lubricants, which help a little, but it still hurts her a great deal. The only way we can do it is if she takes her time 'sliding' slowly onto my penis. It is kinda depressing for the two of us aswell, and our sex life seems to have been affected by it. Anyone got any suggestions? Any tips would be really grateful :)

Shane

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

You guys need to focus more on the foreplay than the penetration part. Explore her body, carress her, feel her, make her ready for it. She might need some extra TLC before the SEX, so she can enjoy it.
    Sex isnt only sticking your thing in there, it's also about other sensations that can be felt when you're close to someone you care about.... ah:confused:

3. Shane

Shane Member

We spend at least an hour on foreplay, and my gf thinks that when I finger her during foreplay may be why it hurts her sometimes.

4. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

probably the problem is that you only concentrate your movements in her vaginal area, what about the rest of her pleasures zones, neck, breasts, lips, whatever...?

and by the way, fingering is only pleasurable if the girl is really turned on. If she isnt wet downstairs, she aint going to like it much.

I say you postpose all activities waist down (unless you're up for oral) and get to touch her in other places to awake her desire. no fingers not nothing until she begs for it!!!! she'll know when she's ready.

5. Shane

Shane Member

I always do...i never said i got straight down into things....

I always massage her slowly, play with her hair, scratch her back which she really likes etc. etc.

And i never finger her if she isn't wet

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Shes not a virgin is she? Cause if that hymens still there that could be a big problem...

7. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

Try using a lubricant, it should help...

8. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Member

justa get really rough one tyme, then, after that, all pain will pale in comparrison, mang!

9. Has she seen a doctor about this it could be medically related i had a girlfriend who never had sex with a any guy that it did'nt hurt her so she went to the doc and discovered she had a problem it was'nt major and it got fixed! She went on to have a lot of sex without any more pain issues. I say get checked out it might help.

10. CckBlocking

CckBlocking Member

Is your penis of a massive girth? There is such a thing as too big. I'm sure you are doing all that you can to please her and make her ready for sex so its nothing you are doing wrong in the foreplay department as previous posters mentioned.
    Try to figure out some things before you tell her to see a doctor and cause her unneccessary fright.

How many fingers can you get into her before she says it hurts, if you can only get one or two fingers in, then focus on increasing that number to stretch her out more and get her ready.

Is it only when you put your penis in her that it hurts? If you use a condom she could be allergic to latex.

You could try posting your question in a health forum like one at ivillage.com(they have actual medical pros answering those questions)

Goodluck
    -CB

11. Smojke

Smojke Member

Try taking your pants off next time, the zipper is scratching her :D

12. torz

torz Member

not to worry you at all but she could have an STI. many STI's stay dormant in your system and can show no symptoms. one of the symptoms of an STI is pain & stinging sensation while penitration & sex is taking place. both of you go to a GUM clinic and get tested. most STI's can be treated with antibiotics and nothing to worrie about but its better to be checked out and know for sure. if its not an STI then go to your doctor. it could be that you may be a little big for her or she could have a medical problem. either way dont worrie & go and see a doctor.

13. alpacas_r_us

alpacas_r_us Member

Try her ass next time...

14. Shane

Shane Member

Ok enough with the smartarse comments please I don't appreciate it.

Also thanks to the people who have helped.

Anyway, my penis isn't of massive girth, its pretty much your average, run of the mill penis lol...I'm her first sexual partner and she is mine too. I can probably fit 2 fingers inside her when I finger her, but If i try 3, it hurts her and she asks me to stop. lol I guess its a shame that she doesn't really like giving oral (It's her choice and I 100% respect her for that) although she LOVES receiving it.

15. corinnex420

corinnex420 Member

make sure she is deff. wet when u finger her or insert. Personally i hav been fingered when i wasnt wet yet and it stung really bad. but i say make her want it really bad. if u make her absolutely want it then she will get it. how old is she. and how tall/skinny is she? becuz if she is young and extremely tiny, then it will hurt and maybe she isnt ready for that. also hav her get checked for STD's and if she is young and doesnt want her parents to know, then take her to a clinic, usually its around 10 dollars and u need no parent concent.

16. Lil' Blue

Lil' Blue Member

I had a similar problem, so i went to the doctor, if you go to webmd.com your gf can look up her symptoms and decide whether or not she needs to go see a dr. I strongly suggest she go she one though.

17. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

Sounds like an infection. She needs to go to the dr. Isnt she pregnant? When a woman is pregnant, she usually gets yeast infection more often than a woman who isn't. She needs to go to the dr.

18. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

"Ok guys and girls i need some help here. I've been with my gf for 2 and a half years, and everytime that we have attempted to have sex, she ends up in pain when I'm trying to insert my penis into her. She tells me that it stings [​IMG]

We have tried various things such as lubricants, which help a little, but it still hurts her a great deal. The only way we can do it is if she takes her time 'sliding' slowly onto my penis. It is kinda depressing for the two of us aswell, and our sex life seems to have been affected by it. Anyone got any suggestions? Any tips would be really grateful [​IMG]

Shane"

Can you scan thy penis and post the image in this thread?

This might give a clue.

19. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I thought you werent supposed to until the 3rd trimeseter and only if its looking like a late birth

20. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

Hmmmmmmm

Maybe she really isn't comfortable with going "all de way" because of fear of pain, pregnancy,performance, hurting the baby,whatever; and it's manifesting itself with physical symptoms....which can happen. In my endometriosis (another owy female medical problem)group we were just discussing the link between early or bad sexual experiences and endometriosis, and it looks like there's a pretty hefty link. The mind is a strange thing my friend.