I hope I didn't make him sad..

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by JanaXGIRL, Jan 3, 2005.

1. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

well, it happened on 31st Dec, when we were in such a pub and were celebrating another new year.. and we were there wiith my very good friend, and she had there her bf and I was talking to such a boy.. you know.. and that my friend, she told me, that boy really do like me.. and when we went for drinks, he told me to go with him out and there, he kissed me.. you know.. french kiss.. :eek: yeah.. I was thinking about it for quite a long time, and I told him, we're gonna be just friends, cause I don't know him much and anyway, I feel nothing more to him... but he was tellin me I'm "perfect" and so on.. and today, his friend told me, he wants to tell me something important.. :eek: I'm afraid.. I don't wanna hurt him, but I really don't want him more than a friend..
    or there is another solution: he wanted just sleep with me.. if yes.. haa.. no chance :p

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

just tell him that you dont like him that way, its worse to lead someone on..always be honest, its the only way to go...

3. Will

Will Member

Seconded. Lying to him will only hurt both of you in the long run.

4. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

make him cry...........

5. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

hahaha, how did I know you were going to say something like that :D

6. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

that's it.. I told him.. maybe 100 times, we can be just friends.. but he keeps trying... aaaaaa..

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

haha well than hes crazy and probably has something wrong with him and be glad that you said no :D just ignore him, dont worry if you hurt his feeling cause if he asks you repeatedly and you said no, sounds like something might not be right upstairs...

8. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

hhehee... hm.. well, we'll see :D

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

how old is this chap?

10. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

my first suggestion still stands........

11. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

I think, 21:rolleyes:

12. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

hehee... But I don't wanna make him cry... for me, it's enough to tell him I don't want him, you know.. :eek: :confused:

13. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

yeah, i would stay away from him..if i were you..
    I thought maybe he was around your age and ya know how boys are that age, but 21..yeah, hes sounds like hes not all there so again, i would tell him to fuck off if I were you..

14. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

well, you're not the 1st tellin me this.. bit I just can't.. to tell him "fuck you".. :rolleyes:
    aaaw, why the hell didn't I better say I have a bf..?! :D

15. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

you have to be blunt and just tell him to leave you alone and stop asking you..
    I had this guy once keep asking me out all the time, I said no the first time, and he kept asking me over and over agian..I had to be mean and rude to him for him to leave me alone, and then he did..

16. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

I dont know If I could do it.. I'm not simply strong person about these things..

17. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

thats the only way he will leave you alone though..
    I mean think about it, a 21 year old constantly asking you over and over to go out with him, even when you tell him no over and over.. He sounds strange and you sorta have to be stern if ya want him to leave ya alone..
    Dont worry so much about hurting peoples feelings, most of the people are crazy anyways :D

18. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

hehhee, that was awesome :D

19. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

well, so when he'll write me again, he'd love to meet me.. hmm.. should I WRITE him I don't want to..? or should I meet him and say it 'live'? :)

20. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I wouldnt meet him.. Tell him to please leave you alone, and to stop bothering you and such.. but dont meet him to tell him that..