I highly doubt anyone knows this

Discussion in 'Music' started by Epiphany, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

but I am trying to find a song that was featured on a commercial on USA for "Dark Prince: The true story of Dracula". Does anyone happen to know?

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

could you narrow it down...what commercial was it on? if it was on the movie..was it made for tv or theatrical release?

3. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

It was a made for tv movie on the USA channel. I believe they only ran one commercial for it because I remember hearing the song every time I caught it. It is a woman's voice, singing in Latin I believe. It also appears on a commercial on the D-HC channel (Discovery Health Channel) for umbilical cord donation.

4. crummyrummy

I am bored...I will hunt......any chance it was lisa gerrard? she has been known to sing hauntingly beautiful in latin....

5. crummyrummy

6. crummyrummy

I feel failure looming....

7. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

It may be her. I will have to see the umbilical cord commercial again and try to match it to my Dead can Dance cds. I know the begining is, "La". La what I have no clue. It seems to be repetitive, but could just be made that way for tv.