I heart Tulsi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pressed_Rat, May 25, 2019.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Who would have thought... a politician who is actually intelligent, genuine and sane, and appeals to people on BOTH sides of the isle with a working brain, as well as those who are apolitical such as myself. Very attractive, too. When it comes to her stance on foreign policy, she is 100% spot on. It's no wonder why most of her party hates her.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm surprised. Sounds like she's against a war with Iran. That's good. It feels sometimes like we might get into it with them simply to generate work for the defense sector among others.

3. Pressed_Rat

Nobody should be surprised I am staunchly anti-war, as I have been since 2003. I cannot think of a single person on these forums whose "political" views have been as consistent as mine over the years.

WritersPanic likes this.
  4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I do admire her foreign policy. She is also one of very few elected representatives speaking in favor of Julian Assange and Wikileaks. These are things a definitely like about her. She’s the only democrat candidate with a soul. For this reason, the media will give her the Ron Paul treatment and discredit her at every opportunity. The only bad thing about her is her fiscal policies; they are just like every common everyday big-hearted small-brained left wing idea that’s doomed to fail.

Pressed_Rat likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Was about to say something dumb like you just want to bone her so you agree with everything she says.

But then I looked at her bio, Iraq war vet, still in the army, first Samoan American rep, a hindu.

Exactly the kind of candidate the Dems need instead of death-warmed-up Biden

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I just imagined her finger fucking herself in a 120F porta john in Iraq..

Ill pass.

6-eyed shaman and Pressed_Rat like this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Is she a MILF is she?

Actually think thats whats required to get a female POTUS, she has to be a milf, then guys from both sides, red and blue will forget about voter loyalty and vote with your dicks

Orison likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's why you need a foreskin so you can hold your pencil in there.

9. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

??

Just did a quick skim of her bio and politics. I like what I see. Like you said--disciplined, genuine, relatively balanced and sane. And bonus points because she's vegetarian ;).

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Didn't your political views shift from libertarian to some form of anarchy? Not that it's a bad thing to change ones views btw. If it happens it happens.
    It would be more stupid to cling to ones original views while they realize it doesn't fit their ideals, preferences and/or needs anymore ;)

11. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

except that she doesn't have a chance unless she becomes a running mate.

12. Pressed_Rat

I don't vote, and have not voted since 2004. I have no plans on voting for her. I just like what she has to say. I am an anarchist in my beliefs because I do not believe in government, though I do not refer to myself as an anarchist because that word has been twisted. I do not advocate anarchy.

But yeah, I started off as a libertarian about 20 years ago, and I still believe a libertarian form of government is better than what we have today. I was never a member of the Libertarian Party, though.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Your views on political systems and what's favorable in that regard are still political views, wether you advocate them or not. Same with voting.
    I don't consider me a political active person either, the only thing i do is vote and express my thoughts on it every now and then on here or among friends/family.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah she's cool. I was just saying to someone the other day she would make a hell of a secretary of state because of her record as a war veteran and because of her measured approach. But she's far too against standard US foreign policy to ever be allowed in that position lol (dark, cynical lol)

soulcompromise likes this.
  15. lode

lode Banned

Yeah, I like her too.

Her campaign needs help a bit. I was trying to find her policy positions and was thinking 'wow, these are all really Hawaii specific. It took me longer than it should to figure out that was her congressional election page.

Apparently she is controversial on the twitter hard-left because she opposed to gay marriage before she became a congress member in like '04. You have to come out of the crib woke for some people.

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It would be nice to see a fresh face take center stage, despite the double-digit disparity. Also, to have a combat veteran with political ambitions is a bit flattering or something.

17. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

18. Nicomorphinst

Nicomorphinst Members

Very impressive with penetrating insights . . . one can judge a politician by the people they make have a hairy canary, as also in the cases of AOC, the Pauls père and fils to cite three US examples . . .