I heard from a source

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 3, 2006.

1. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I had heard it was all speculation by Denise Richards.....he was looking at pictures and "they didn't look like aduts"...angry ex-bitch type things to say.

2. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I can almost believe she sabatoged him. In fact, I wanted to believe it. That's what makes it so bad that most of the crap is court documented. What Denise did to Heather I really dislike. I've known Heather for ages. (Not in person) I've never heard a bad thing about her ever.) She's not even acting ugly about this which is refreshing. She's such a good person I was almost wanting her to hook up with Charlie but not now. I hope she finds someone really nice.

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

She should hook up with Ol'Hippie

4. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

He does look like the late Jerry Garcia. She might might have a fantasy to work with in that situation lol. ;)

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Charlie Sheen comes from a great family of womanizers, look at his dad, ol Martin had a little fun and Charlie got a brother out of the deal, well 1/2 brother. I think its all a publicity stunt. Kind of like the whole Brad and Jen and Ms Jolie ect. I think they do it to further their careers.

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

everybody loves ol'hippie, thats why he's da man!!!!