I have to ask

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by g65389pon, May 9, 2018.

1. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I've read that a growing number of couples are using anal sex as birth control. My question is are there any couple using this method?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably one of the dumbest things I'll read today but, dumb people exist so why not. :p it'd have to be the last possible scenario if they haven't exhausted other measures. I'd have thought taking a small pill would have been a thought.

GLENGLEN and fem_fatale like this.
  3. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I’m not really sure how that would be at all exciting for the girl. Not even worth it actually....
    Vagina sex is so much more pleasurable.

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Maybe Catholics

5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I'd chose vaginal sex with a responsible use of condoms any day.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

according to what you've read, yes.

7. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

I hear that teen-agers are doing this and they consider themselves virgins if they haven't had vaginal sex, but have had anal... There also seems to be some reticence on the part of males to use condoms responsibly.. But also, there is the chance if anal sex is done without a condom, pregnancy can occur from fluids dripping from one orifice to the other... Don't have percentages, but it is possible. However, assuredly, anuses are more likely to contract STDs through unprotected sex because they endure more damage during penetration than penis/vagina sex.

8. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

My wife will never allow me to anal sex. Neither I am not that keen. Vaginal sex is the most pleasurable for both. Why compromise on that. There are better methods for birth control. I don't think a woman will ever get the pleasure by anal sex alone. Beside it can be messy and can lead to urinary tract infection to the woman if the couple is not careful.

Candybuttons likes this.
  9. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Actually that's one of the biggest reasons we started having anal only ( feels awesome is the reason to continue)

Pills contain hormones that are not 100% effective and for some women, like me, can be extremely high on the side effect spectrum. To the point I didn't want sex at all.

Iud's are invasive and dangerous. They claim low side effects but again PAIN! Excruciating pain and some serious risks.

Surgery on me... Nope. He would never accept me risking that. Surgery on him... He says yes but he's so afraid of needles I could never see him suffer that trauma.

Pull out. Though it is better than nothing is not effective. Abrupt and unpleasant. And frankly disappointing Every time.

With anal we have no fear or pregnancy. Itbis AWESOME! And it is soooo much more intimate. He can cum inside if me as many times as he wants and we can be relaxed about it. In spoon position his whole body is lined up with mine. We've never had vagina sex with THAT much skin to skin contact. It's incrdible. I can feel the full length of him touching me from his toes to his nose.

Jesse49, Lovnflman and Papa1441 like this.
  10. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

Um...no. there's a big difference between the pussy and asshole. If you don't know this you shouldn't be fucking.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

I can second this. Not that I know it to be true, but I've ~~~Heard~~~ it to be true from random people in my life... Especially Catholic youth.