I have short short hair :D

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, May 23, 2007.

1. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Gosh your hair is so long soaringeagle...i love it!

2. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

You must post pictures! I can't wait to see your new cut.

The wax you were using...my sister-in-law put some Sexy wax in my hair. It looked good the way she styled it. I may have to get some.

Are you wearing different styles, playing with it?

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

bout 17 years

4. broony

broony Banned

Very curious how much that weighs ^^

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Definitely post a pic when you can. And, forgive me for sounding like a dork, but what does wax do for the hair? I know people use it on dreads, but what does it do for undreaded hair?

6. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

makes it spikey. i use it sometimes on my a-line bob to give it a bit of an edge.

7. myself

myself just me

change feels good.

8. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Hey Laura!!!!!!!!

I'll borrow Andy's camera and post some this weekend. He's coming over today. I am soooo excited but sooooo nervous.
    I am! The best thing about it is it looks great when I do nothing to it. Just wash it, put some biosilk in it, brush it and leave the house. I don't even have to blow dry it. I have naturally curly hair and the curls make it even shorter than chin length and I love it. Today I am wearing it straight. I got hilites too so I am a blondie again. The woman who colored and cut my hair needed pictures for her book so I got the cut and color free and she gave me a huge bottle of super skinny serum, a paul mitchell flat iron (I have wanted one forever, but couldn't justify paying that much), a paul mitchell 'how to have your best hair' dvd, a dvd on straighteing my hair, a blowdrying dvd and some other little things.
    I never thought I would like short hair, but I really do!!!!!!! It looks cute with the side bangs too
    How long is your sister-in-law's hair?

9. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

gives it texture and a piecey kinda look. If you have long hair it will work if you have layers. I use a really light spray wax. I don't like not being able to run my fingers through my hair.