I have DMT right now.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by FreshDacre, Feb 11, 2010.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i think you've done a few more drugs than 5meodmt:p

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

bark.. woof.. :)

3. Positive.Vibrations

Positive.Vibrations Guest

Hissssss :D Or uuughrmf uuughrmf is what my Gator says when she's hungry for dog.

You could say that I have tried more than 5-meo-dmt ;)

4. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

In my honest opinion, salvia is more awesome than dmt. It's all about the experience, and salvia was the most intense thing that ever happened to me. Salvia is badass unbelievable scary and divine, dmt is just unbelievable and divine.

5. porkstock41

i thought salvia sucked kinda. and since you like nutmeg i might have to discount everything you say about drugs :)

i only tried salvia twice (maybe 3 times) and i never "broke through"
    it felt like i got really really baked in a weird way for 2 or 3 minutes. then we were like "that sucks, let's smoke a bowl"
    i'd like to give it another try someday

and before you tell me to get a different kind, fresh, i THINK i might have had the exact type i saw you recommend
    Club 13x or something like that.
    this was like 8 years ago

i'd rather try DMT

maybe you didn't smoke enough or smoke it properly

6. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Hmm you really had club13 15x? Some people don't get effected by salvia its weird, and mabey not all of the club13 is good.
    Nutmeg is nothing compared to these drugs, nutmeg is just kinda fun.
    Like I said in my trip report, this dmt trip was not even half as intense as my first trip. My first dmt trip was ALMOST as intense as some of my best salvia trips. So I am completely satisfied with my first experience with it, I just prefer salvia because it is more exciting. Breaking through on salvia is like knowing what it's like to be in a horror movie. Salvia is all about an adrenaline rush, and as you can tell I am obsessed with that.

7. porkstock41

so what was your 1st dmt trip like?

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

try doing dmt wghile your gf is around... can you say...

[​IMG]

9. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

It was like amazing. I was with 3 other friends and then I was the first one to smoke it, so I just looked around after I blew it out, and every last bit of existence itself every thought as well just drizzled down like sand into little tiny molecules, and then a few seconds later, I could see everything again, but I was on this whole other planet , and where my friends where standing where the most gruesome aliens I have ever seen, I mean they looked kinda like humans but it was like I had never seen them before and if you haven't seen a human before they are going to look fuckin weird. So I knew they were just my friends because I knew I just did dmt, but those were the thoughts going on in my head. This was all just the beginning of the trip too.
    (We did it on a perfect location/time, out in the middle of nowhere, there was this huge lake, and the most amazing orange sunset).
    So yea after that I kinda remember seeing the lake, and it was like I was feeling the water with my vision is the best way to describe it. I could feel the water and I could see all the ripples in the water as the most "crisp" "shiniest" thing I have ever seen. So as I was pretty much becoming "one" with the enviroment around me, and then I started falling into the sky, and then the sunset the clouds everything turned into one gigantic beam of the brightest light I have ever seen or experienced in my life. I am not gonna lie I felt like I was in the presence of God. I think he told me something like how I created this amazing trip with my mind, or there was some kind of message he was trying to tell me it seems.
    Then, as I started coming back down, all of the enviroment around me kept shifting around like a vortex, then I found myself in a real life kaleidoscope, I swear I was seeing PERFECT shapes and patterns all around me shifting and rotating in a kaleidoscope manner, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life and it's all thanks to that amazing sunset. Everything was so vivid in that part of it.
    So yeah sick as fuck.

10. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

i didnt like salvia 20x... i would try the 80x tho my buddy smoked that and went nuts started licking the curtains on his apartment windows haha

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

a freind of mine put a oz of dried leaf SD on a smudge bowl and baked the wh0le room.. LOL.. funny when a square room becomes a triangle..

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

weird I smoke some dmt and every thign else taste like pine needles.. you?

13. gluewontdo

gluewontdo Member

If you completely break through on DMT, it wont matter if the lights are on or off or if your eyes are open or not. I could shine a mag light in your face and you wouldnt even know!

But that being said there are definate differences with different doses of DMT whilst in the day light or in a dark room.

For instance a lower dose that might not seem to give somebody alot of visuals will produce more visuals in a dark room and even more with the eyes closed.

I find and so do many others that doing it in a dark room can be easier on your body n mind and you can get alot more out of the experience. When compared to doing DMT with the lights on, music in the back round and maybe even the LCD flat screen on in the lounge room for example. Alot of people wake up to themselves and realise that all these things are just distractions that will give you a more dimished effect from your DMT.

You will notice so many more things from your d trip in a dark room wioth no distractions. This includes pther people in the room talking whilst your tripping, that is one of the main things that distracts people whilst on dmt and can make the experience quite confronting for first time users, but i find once again the dark room is a better way to introduce people to dmt with no distractions and all the time in the world to take it all in.

You can get so much more out of DMT int the right set and setting.

14. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Yeah I dunno about that the sunset thing that I became a part of and met God was pretty fuckin sweet.

15. gluewontdo

gluewontdo Member

LOL OMG what country are you from? i had no idea people charged such a crazy amount of money for this stuff. SWIM says you should be paying 90 bucks a gram but yeah..........

Think its all good when ppl do extractions just as long as they dont completely rape the earth of all its plants. So many young ppl these days coming through and ripping out fields of the shit to do large extractions to make a quick buck.

16. porkstock41

your 1st DMT trip sounds awesome, fresh

17. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Thanks dude, I wasn't sure how many people read it, but that was the best I have ever described that experience before :) My second experience was awesome too, just not nearly as awesome you know I didn't have enough ;)

18. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

lol fresh, you posted at 4:20 :p

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

without trying I was watching vh1, decided to roll a ball of this here tar and spice mine my brain .. took a hit eh' took another hit hummmm yeah.. took another hit Wooo woooo woooo woooo.. Then this dude come on tv talking bout corn flakes and it was the opening to the woodstock movie..

20. thegoatboy

thegoatboy Member

nice description man...sounds sweet. Just experienced some last night but its fuckin cold and rainy out so ya kno, it was still sweet. Can't wait till it's nice out tho. And I know exactly what you mean by looking at something and it feels like you can feel it through your eyes or move it. idk good shit tho