I have DMT right now.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by FreshDacre, Feb 11, 2010.

1. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Just feels good to brag. I will post in this thread after my experience.

2. matt2993

matt2993 Member

lol yeah it definitely feels good to finally get it

3. demetrius shardson

demetrius shardson Member

what color is it, what color is it?? for some reason the SHIT that hits teh streets around here is crayon yellow...lazy bastards is it really that hard to do a couple of washes and re-xtal??? i hope you got yourself some beautiful white powder(if its not xtald) or some shards but either way congrats on the find

4. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

The first time I smoked it, it was bright yellow, and it was amazing. This time I have white crystals.

5. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

Im exited to see how it goes.

6. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Im still not sure when to do it lol, its kind of like a big deal.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

have fun man
    actually, don't. that may not be what DMT is for :)

i'm jealous. very jealous

8. demetrius shardson

demetrius shardson Member

i personally prefer to smoke at night, in the dark, alone

9. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Thanks pork. Yeah, I'm gonna have to not do that demetrius, because then what does your mind's eye have to look at if theres no light?? First time I did it, it was at this lake in the mid of nowhere, but it was like 5 or 6 pm, and there was an ABsolutely amazing sunset, and I regret nothing because I became that sunset, and the sun was God. So yeah colors are very important. I think the best way to do it is in a really good setting in the dusk in the morning. Seems like the gloomy vibe would be amazing.

10. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

All I ever see here are either trip reports or threads bragging about being able to get whatever. Very few people do more than take a bunch of drugs and talk about what happened to them. Its sad.

11. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Are you fuckin kidding me? Me of all people wouldn't just brag about having it and then not post the experience. I always post my drug experiences and went into detail especially with my salvia trip reports which is still my most intense life experience.

12. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

What else do you expect them to speak about... The least one could do is make the effort of doing the workup them self. But never the less. We all have our choices of how we use the forums.

13. 36fuckin5

Maybe something that requires more than just eating a bunch of drugs? How about some harm-prevention threads. Things listing common doses and LD50s of common drugs. More discussion on extraction, other than people asking to be spoon-fed.

Ive done a lot around here in the past. Nobody responds. Hell, look at my mushroom guide in the mushrooms sub-forum. That took a good week to write. Know why it doesnt have pics yet? Nobody would even bother to read all of it.

14. lyechin2002

lyechin2002 Guest

what is dmt?

15. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Its a secret only God can tell you.

16. 36fuckin5

Like this. This is so easy to answer for yourself its retarded.

Type DMT into Google.

17. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

holy crapola loooking forward to seeing how it went.....Ive heard its like smoking one of the diciples in a pipe

18. dynamickid

dynamickid Hemp Farmer

I have seen some of your write ups. They are very informative and include a wealth of knowledge. I personally can't wait until I have the proper area to complete something like a nice "grow room". Once that time comes, I will Def. be using information from these forums as well as other Teks/write ups I have collected. We just have to be patient with some, try to open their eys to the true essence of what really makes these rare substances meaningful.

19. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

Yeah I would really like some more practical and "use"full information about the substances that we consume and are interested in consuming. I have learned much from reading experience reports and its a pleasure to comment on them. It is true that we can just "type it into google" but its just fun to talk about and share this information, with our own personal twists :D

20. greendancinbear

greendancinbear Member

dmt is the greatest