I Have Decided To Quit Heroin And Coke

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by polishman, Sep 11, 2014.

1. polishman

polishman Member

Okay,

so I already decided that I would never shoot meth again, so that was the first step. However, I accumulated a couple grams coke and was holding out to score some good tar so I could shoot speedballs, and have a couple of syringes, and some weed. Well, I am tired of doing drugs while living with my parents and hiding it behind their back, A) It's dishonest and dishonors them, it's their house and rules, and you gotta stick to that B) Once I move out in six months or so I can do whatever I want C) Going to just stick with weed and drinking. D) Heroin and hard drugs eventually drag you in, even if you start out chipping.

It was very, very hard to flush my blow down the toilet, but I am proud of myself for being in control.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Good decision!

I am copying/pasting my reply from the other thread because it's more relevant here and when I wrote it on the other thread this thread wasn't here....

Man, don't take this the wrong way.... but you're ALL OVER THE PLACE. Haha, but seriously, you are. I see posts from you where one day you're saying stuff like that and then saying something totally different...and back and forth, and back and forth.

lol. :)

But anyways, that's good and I'm sure it's for the best. I find it hard to believe that you flushed drugs down the toilet because I've never known anyone strong enough to do that... usually people would either make that decision BEFORE buying something OR... use the shit and then make that decision. But that's cool. You're stronger than me as I couldn't ever flush something. If I don't want it I don't buy it, plain and simple.

Anyways...that's good.... just do what we were sayin on the other thread... smoke weed (be careful though if you're tested w your probation) and focus on other things- because even though you're not physically addicted the mental part can still be strong. And focusing on something ELSE in life is really, really important in staying away when you wanna stay away.

Good luck! :)

3. polishman

polishman Member

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I know, I know, I am all over the place but I have been struggling, the mental part is so hard for me right now, and yes, I am still really pissed about flushing my dope down the toilet, ha ha, but fuck it, I have to stick to my guns and be strong, stronger than this drug.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You know... you don't get any $money$ back when you flush gear down the gurgler...

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, good luck again.

And yea, it's best if you've never been sick from opiates that you stop or put at least some space between it before it happens.
    Once it happens once... it happens after only like a day and a half/2 days every time after that. Every time.

[​IMG]